ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5384178
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I'll be barely available from the 22nd to the 25th. I'll be able to manage a check of the WoM and my email, and a bit of foruming, but that's really all.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

No holiday plans but I don't think I'll be on alot from Christmas even to boxing Daya nd near New Years. Apparently I'm supposed to spen time with my family over Christmas.... but I should be able tog et on enought to keep up to date. Though (I hope) I don't see you setting much stuff on Christmas Day.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I don't know what I will do then, but I will probably manage to do what I will have to do.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

While I'm at it, I'd like to ask whether you have any holiday plans, and whether you'll be spending significant periods of time away from the computer (and therefore the WoM). This is so we can best co-ordinate the timing of rounds and other material.

I don't have any definite plans, but I'm planning on getting a PS3 for Christmas, so I will have to see what will happen after I get that. I can still try to get on here though.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Oh yeah, I'll be on trough New Year's mostly, lol. Once I'm done eating buffalo wings.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

I said before that I quit. Vise's remark why was "Never let me join another contest as long as strop lives."

Pois0nArrw
Pois0nArrw
13 posts
Nomad

I has replied. And I won't be on much during the week. I'm grounded :P

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I said before that I quit. Vise's remark why was "Never let me join another contest as long as strop lives."

Vise was acool character, and well, if you have not emailed us with that information, we do not officially know anyway, or known at all for that matter. It is a bit hard to figure out what is important and what is not when every communication goes through this thread instead of the formal route.

As for me, though Strop already know it (thus just making it known to the rest of the forum...) I am having a nice bunch of exams from now and till February, which basically means I will be overly grumpy and easy (or is it easier?) to annoy. That is, when I am online, which, due to that fact that it is written assignments, will be most of the time.
So appologizing in advance for snappy replies.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Other than general holiday stuffs, I SHOULDN'T have anything going on. I might be going to the woods for a week though.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Oh yeah, now I remember that zlith. I thought you were joking though, coz it wasn't followed up. Have you emailed us that info yet?

Thanks for all the responses guys, I'll get back to updating after my exam tomorrow.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

And to dump, I mean, update the thread:
Hopefully the WoM will return shortly. And while we wait, let me show you some of the - interesting emails we get.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/Fluffitifluff/steam.jpg
I wonder.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I just wanna mention that I can't get to my email right now, since I know Cen and Strop like to communicate that way.

Whats happening is that I have something infecting google. It's redirecting my searches and among other little things it is blocking me from opening up gmail.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Gratz again on the modship Cen! Will make noticing your posts easier.

This reminds me of all of the things that people signed Klaus up too when he did that ArmorMatch thing...

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Lololol

So whens the next round going ta start again, I would like to see what happens..

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Gratz again on the modship Cen!

Rofl. We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later.

So whens the next round going ta start again

Hopefully it will start next week, or after the holidays. It's always chaotic this time of year, especially with the economy.
Showing 3106-3120 of 5646