ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5647 3505747
Cenere
Cenere
13,741 posts

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,647 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,837 posts

I read all of your posts, Cenny. and Stop's. I've just come to read all of the blue posts now, since you've been modded.

the_manta
the_manta
4,547 posts

Hey hey hey, who's gonna post round 6 today~

Strop I hope.

And I just read any post I see in this thread.

Strop
Strop
10,835 posts

Uh, hi guys. I have a problem: my keyboard is broken. Specifically, the middle section doesn't seem to respond, which means I'm typing half this message with the 'on screen keyboard'. It's taking ages.

I HAVE scripted the majority of the upcoming scenes, but I won't be able to finish before I source and replace my keyboard. Fortunately I know how to do it, meaning I can get it done sooner. In the meantime I will simply have to finish as much as I can and post it when done.

Sorry.

DDX
DDX
3,573 posts

hmm strop, your mentlegen shenanigans I approve. Good work on the WoM.

kingryan
kingryan
4,199 posts

Poor Strop. Oh well, I'll get my thing done tonight and then I'll email it for you! So basically expect it by Saturday.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,837 posts

Dan, you overuse mentlegen . . . .

IT's like your favorite meme . . . .

:P

Strop
Strop
10,835 posts

Okay, I've ordered the keyboard. It has to be shipped so it won't arrive for at least another 10 days, probably more due to Xmas disruptions. Hopefully this will solve the problem.

Meanwhile I will continue drawing!

Kirby998
Kirby998
4,742 posts

Why not just go down to the local electronic shop and pick up a crap one for 15...Australian money units...at least it works

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,359 posts

15 Dollars Kirby.Dollars. :P

And yer, Just get one from some shop?

Harvey Norman maybe :P

Kirby998
Kirby998
4,742 posts

Autralian Marks or dollars or...yen whatever lol.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,655 posts

can someone take care of my character while I'm away? I'm kind of going on a trip to my sister's and I won't have any time to be writing another thingy.

So yeah, pl0x?

Btw, my internet crashed.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,927 posts

Just checking... it's currently at a standstill, right?

Strop
Strop
10,835 posts

Why not just go down to the local electronic shop and pick up a crap one for 15...Australian money units...at least it works

I'm looking for a permanent solution to my laptop keyboard. To buy another keyboard I won't use and can't keep because I'm flying out next month would be a waste of both time and money... and I have enough of neither.

So yes, WoM is currently at a standstill. Happy holidays, and I'll let you know when it's back up and running!
goumas13
goumas13
4,776 posts

I have to say Merry Christmas!
I will go in northern Greece, so I don't think I will manage to be active here until next year.

Cenere
Cenere
13,741 posts

Good thing that Christmas is over. And the New Year is stepping closer... Less time for assignments...
But Happy New Year in advance, I guess.

And the WoM will return shortly, when everything is fixed and there is time for action again, and not just stress and family.

Showing 3136-3150 of 5647