ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5382931
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Heh.

Strop just used his mod powers, possum.

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

Heh.

Noooooooooo! I've been hoodwinked by mod powers! Noooooo! Dangit Strop! You tricksed me!
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Currently busy, will check emails and have everything responded to within 24 hours.
I didn't get a response yet.

Maybe Strop's on Dreamtime.

Citizen of Armor Games: Double posting is against the rules. Mods are here to uphold rules, not break them. As such, a mod would never double post. Citizens may now return to their merriment. Citizen Kirby998 should report to the the Armor Reconditioning Facility for immediate termination.
thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

Citizen of Armor Games: Double posting is against the rules. Mods are here to uphold rules, not break them. As such, a mod would never double post. Citizens may now return to their merriment. Citizen Kirby998 should report to the the Armor Reconditioning Facility for immediate termination.

Ah ha! I knew the Kirby998 model was defective! Those da*n engineers just wouldn't listen. The situation finally computes.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Maybe Strop's on Dreamtime.

Or more like you simply hadn't emailed at the time I checked!
thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

Or more like you simply hadn't emailed at the time I checked!

Is a burn! =p
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

(not really, while this part was true, I sneakily omitted the fact that I did actually forget to check my email last night, therefore could be said to have been in dreamtime rofl)

OH NOES, SELF PWN.

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

(not really, while this part was true, I sneakily omitted the fact that I did actually forget to check my email last night, therefore could be said to have been in dreamtime rofl)

OH NOES, SELF PWN.

LOL. Why would you admit that? You forgetter and self-pwner you.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

It is my way to admit when I am wrong (or at least, when I believe that I am wrong.) This is a trait essential to both moderators, and also in my profession!

(This is probably part of the reason Strop comes across as a ditz. Always admitting his errors.)

Anyhoo, for some real content in the post, I'll be posting the roster of who has responded and what's going to happen next. In vague order of what's sitting in my inbox:

Xzeno (done-ish)
Thoad (pending)
Manta (awaiting part 2)
Crimson (done)
Poisonarrow (awaiting revision)

I would still like to see responses from Pixie and Chill, and I should touch base with Gantic.

Once we've got a handle on this, I'll move on to posting all the peripheral scenes as well.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Sorry. Done. I think.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Yeah, uh, so, like, there's a bit of a logistics issue here.

1) Cenere has exams.
2) I have job applications, and then exams, and then job interviews and exams AT THE SAME TIME.
3) There has been no movement on the emails since I last checked.

I need to get you guys moving (and I'm sure you'd like something to do, seeing as most of you are on summer break), so as best as I can I will sum up the happenings so far, give a summary of the situation and retrospectively fill in all the events in more detail once I get the time to do so. In the meantime, however, I'll entrust the next task to the final four, and continue to work out what's going on with the other four.

This will happen the day after tomorrow, so get ready for a tough challenge!

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Holy crap!

This Thing is still going? It was suppose to finish like August last year wasnt it? Or Halloween or something. But never this long!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

This Thing is still going? It was suppose to finish like August last year wasnt it? Or Halloween or something. But never this long!

It is called 'Procrastination Syndrome.' It affects 9 out of 10 Australian's and almost as many people from all around the world.

Plus, Strop is a doctor! (almost)
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I assume I can post my response, though?

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

This will happen the day after tomorrow, so get ready for a tough challenge!
I am so ready for a tough challenge that day! Actually, I'm somewhat panicked by my lack of readiness for the challenge.

Point is, I won't be able to do stuff on the 5th itself (assuming day after tomorrow is by AG time, not bizarre-o-world Australia time here). I'm busy with important stuff. I don't expect that will be a problem, as I don't expect you need us to do whatever challenge the day it's assigned. Still, I thought it was worth mentioning, if only because this thread is slow and I want to procrastinate.
Showing 4201-4215 of 5646