ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5382919
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Anyways I'm still waiting for a reply from Xzeno....so yeah not much progress as of yet....Xzeno...you are aware of the email I sent you right?

Actually never mind this comment. I just checked my email again to see a response to my email...maybe I should have checked before posting first.....regardless that is all I have to say for now.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

So I'm teaming up with Thoad, right?

I think that's the plan. I read up on your character, I have an updated profile on the last part of the official AG characters thread btw. Just so you know.

So then, my e-mail is thoadthetoad@yahoo.com. Please e-mail me there poison, so that way we can do this.

QUESTION: Can me and poison do something of a collaboration for our entry? Since it'll require us both to pass, I would figure that we could just have 1 big entry for the team. Would that work or do you prefer that it is individual?
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

QUESTION: Can me and poison do something of a collaboration for our entry? Since it'll require us both to pass, I would figure that we could just have 1 big entry for the team. Would that work or do you prefer that it is individual?

As far as I was aware the point was to make a collaborative entry to begin with...in fact look at this particular rule:

* There will be two entries. Each team will submit one, so it's a group assignment!

I think that should be a clear answer.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I think that should be a clear answer.

Crimson has it right. I would be really scratching my head if I got individual submissions from one team!
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Okay guys, if you could send me some progress reports today, that would be excellent.

What I'd like to find out is:

1) Whether you guys are working alright together.
2) Whether you've decided on any details yet.

Thoad has already emailed me explaining difficulties he is experiencing (not to do with Poison, I might add), but Poison, if you could email me as well just to touch base that would be good.

Thanks.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

What exactly is "the way of moderation?"

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

That is a very good question which may or may not be answered by following this tournament, "The Way of Moderation" :P

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

That is a very good question which may or may not be answered by following this tournament, "The Way of Moderation" :P

... Avoiding the question.

Soooooooooo, I've almost finished my entry (I was NOT procrastinating on purpose), and unless a) A gnome eats me or b) I don't get on the computer again, I'll be able to send it today...

"Argh, a gnome got me!"
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

what does the ``way of moderation mean``

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I think that the answer to your question can be found on page two, if I remember right.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Base touched.

... Here, have some filler.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

... Avoiding the question.

Stating the obvious.

But seriously guys, I'll have to check those emails later. I have a million things to do today.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Right. It's now July 2nd. Progress reports, please! And I do hope that you guys are nearly ready with the entries, as we need to move on to... gasp.. THE FINAL ROUND soon.

freakymonkey
freakymonkey
290 posts
Nomad

i think theres enother moderators on this website

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Okay guys, finally, I'm ready for a status update of my own.

* Xzeno has told me that Xzeno and Crimson are chugging along nicely.
* Poison has told me that he has been unable to contact Thoad. I haven't seen Thoad around either, so we could have a snag.
* Meanwhile, I'm going back to update all the stuff that I missed out on, including fixing the cameos and the interlude scenes.

Get ready guys, the end is coming soon!

Showing 4261-4275 of 5646