ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5383314
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Awesome. I wonder, does this have any connection with a new moderator being assigned in teh real AG?

Well, most of the mods are busy with rl stuff...
And this has been approved by the other mods and Carlie (in order to use their characters)
Lag of mods + approved story about moderation = ... I will go wash my dished now:P
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Well, good luck to the next mod?

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

lmao. Strop, I love it. xD

The best part is Estel off being a manly man. xDDD No no, the conga line to the wheel. Ahh. xD

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Cen = new mod, no?

Eeep! *shuts mouth*

Ohhhh~... *waits for the reveal*

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Cen = new mod, no?

Currently doubting it.

Ohhhh~... *waits for the reveal*

And he is not even finished with that yet, so you will have to wait looooong:P

The best part is Estel off being a manly man. xDDD No no, the conga line to the wheel. Ahh. xD

Aw, Voidless being all embarrassed was good too!
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

You very modest Cen.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

He is.
I think he totally deserves to be a mod.
But im shutting up again.... *shuts mouth*

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Wow, good....segment? (Lack of grammar skills attacking, take cover)
I loved the way how Carlie was represented. Like an evil queen, who rules ArmorGames with her servants.
And DragonDevoidless crying? I lol'd.

One thing I hate in interesting stories like this one is.... the waiting!!.

I hope it's something good... or else.... I'll call my bunny ninjas.... and we...will..steal...your....carrots!!!!!!! <_<.

Well, tomorrow I'll drop by to see if you wrote more. And if you like your carrots, you better write more. *Noms a carrot*

Gosh I'm so pathetic.... *Wonders how o kill himself without suffering*

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/scheming.jpg
I know.

Like an evil queen,

Or... less good queen.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Suspenseful story, still unclear of the happs.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

hmm... I'm seriously doubting the mod wheel is actually how they do it... in fact I'm positive it isn't. however, due to my fear of being simultaneously attacked by a Ninja, a mod, and a Mazzelh, I'm going to go ahead and believe it.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Or... less good queen.

my carlie is just a queen that doesn't care whatsoever (even though that's far from the case, and there's a reason, SO STOP B*TCHING ABOUT MY OOCNESS. THERE'S ALWAYS A REASON >:P)

Iz cute, I wonder who the new mod will be, and somehow I can't shake the feeling that this comic will also give strops/cen's idea of who will be the next mod (if it wasn't for the lack of being active, I'm sure Shintetsu would be on the list... wait, wheel of moderation).

Okay, hold on for a sec though, carlie says that mods are hand picked, yet the mods say that they use a wheel...

speaking of, isn't it likely that the wheel would just land on an INACTIVE user due to the HUGE ASS amount of ghost accounts laying about and eating our ribs? Really, that's a real big fault in the wheel of moderation.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Oh look, I found yet another reason that I lurk around here... I like it~

*disappears into the shadows*

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

speaking of, isn't it likely that the wheel would just land on an INACTIVE user due to the HUGE *** amount of ghost accounts laying about and eating our ribs? Really, that's a real big fault in the wheel of moderation.
Oh, you mean you didn't see the list of inactive moderator accounts? The powers are suspended when the account has not been active for a while. Ya know.

Also

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Picture32.png
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Kudos on the comic Strop.

Hey Cen, the picture you posted above... you look like a pirate... you should really be a pirate... it would be cool if you were a pirate... yeah... pirate........

Just add a bandana and pirate like clothes..... pirate... yeah......

Showing 31-45 of 5646