ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372245
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I want too join. Be in a game! Yay. That would be awesome.
But what if I'm not so good at drawing?
Drawing just helps Strop and I (and any other who should be encountering your character) to get the right design.
You can submit a ref without a drawing, but this gives us the artistic freedom (besides following the description).
As the entries themselves does not have to be drawn, you can join anyway.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Ok cool. I can draw, just not as good as you and strop and zoph. So I could draw like a picture, and then if my character won, they could edit him/her to look even better.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Ok cool. I can draw, just not as good as you and strop and zoph. So I could draw like a picture, and then if my character won, they could edit him/her to look even better.

Since the prize will be made by Strop (and team?), it will be in a cannon style anyway, so do not worry.
Do the best you can, just be sure to get the ref done in time, send and approved.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

just be sure to get the ref done in time, send and approved.

Um, whens that. I couldn't find it anywhere in this forum. And can i start my story now. Cuz it is going to take me a long time cuz it takes me forever to draw pictures good.

And then when can I post it?

Plz don't get mad. :'|
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Um, whens that.

3-4 weeks from now.

And can i start my story now

Would be rather hard, as you do not know what you should write? Unless you can see the future, or have taken a look in the mod forum.

And then when can I post it?

Well, your ref should be send to WaoMod@yahoo.com before, let's say, the 28th of June.
Strop and I will take a look at the ref, and approve it (hopefully).
Then at the end of recruitment, Strop will post the next chapter, that will state what you should write/draw, and give a deadline for submitting.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Ok. So we are not writing about Chapter 0. We will right about whatever Chapter 1 will be?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Ok. So we are not writing about Chapter 0. We will right about whatever Chapter 1 will be?

As it is now, we are just recruiting.
Next chapter will explain what to do.

But, if you want to see how it will be, I suggest you take a look in the thread called "MWT FAQ" (link in my about), or find the MWT thread.
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

I think I'll participate in this. Looks like fun. Also, do artses have to be in color?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Also, do artses have to be in color?

Not a requirement, but if you would kindly state colours in the description, for the sake of whoever is to portrait you, it would be nice.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Remember, Cen and Strop can change/improve any details you wish for them to touch up on. Keep in mind that if Strop uses the character, he will have to redraw them anyway! So don't worry too much on how your character is drawn and focus on the character sheet.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Hey strop You didn't put me on the official list. I want to join. *Does sad face and begs* =D

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hey strop You didn't put me on the official list. I want to join. *Does sad face and begs* =D

1) Strop is currently not online.
2) You are not official before your refsheet has been approved.

So make the ref, email it, wait.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

I might be no good at drawing, but i can try.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Ref. sent! Yahoo can receive emails from comcast, right?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Ref. sent! Yahoo can receive emails from comcast, right?

Email recieved.
An air pirate, huh? Well, would be nice with the build info as well, but we will take the freedom, and figure something out.

I might be no good at drawing, but i can try.

As Nemo stated, there is no reason to let it hinder you. Two of the three refs received had no drawing attached.
Showing 76-90 of 5646