Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

I am a Newbie

Thread Locked

Posted Sep 5, '09 at 11:44am

ReadMatthew24

ReadMatthew24

384 posts

s your profile still not working? I tried to go to your profile and it worked for me!

Greetings to you Good Duke Shay. It is my pleasure to make your acquaintance.

My profile seems to work, but it still locks up my PC. I noticed Friday night that if I let it sit there, it will finally open up after about 20 minutes. But even when it does open, I cannot get the full page. Much of the page seems to be disconnected for lack of a better term.

I take it you have started school this past week or two? Just know that all of you are truly in my prayers. I know how difficult it is. I have been an out cast and been most popular so I have gone full circle with the school scene.

You have my prayers Duke Shay.

May many blessings come your way this weekend.

Posted Sep 5, '09 at 11:46am

shayneii

shayneii

2,688 posts

Thank you again! I am starting school in a few days.

Well... it might be a problem with your PC or web browser. Do other profiles work fine for you? Try clicking on mine or someone elses.

Posted Sep 5, '09 at 1:49pm

ReadMatthew24

ReadMatthew24

384 posts

Thank you again! I am starting school in a few days.
Wow, you start later than most in the country. I trust you are ready for the new year. I give you my word you have my prayers Good Duke Shay.

Well... it might be a problem with your PC or web browser. Do other profiles work fine for you? Try clicking on mine or someone elses.

Yes, with any profile I click I encounter the same problem. It is very frustrating. I never know when it will work. Sometimes it works perfectly fine, but last week I had to wait while it finally freed itself and was able to open the profile. As I said, it totally freezes up or I have to wait 20-30 minutes.

I have even run certain cleaners to wipe out all the trash files hoping that would help but to no avail.

We'll see what happens this week. I am using my home PC right now and it seems to work better. Again, we'll see how it works.

Thanks for asking.

Many blessings to you today.

Posted Sep 5, '09 at 2:08pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

3,038 posts

Thanks Matthew! Maybe we should talk sometime.

Posted Sep 6, '09 at 8:22am

surfthenet

surfthenet

733 posts

I love this guy!

school start tomorrow, nooooooooooooo

How's your Spanish? Never too late to learn anything

Posted Sep 6, '09 at 8:38am

ReadMatthew24

ReadMatthew24

384 posts

Thanks Matthew! Maybe we should talk sometime.

My Good Prince Dude, I am not sure what you are thanking me for but I would gladly talk to you anytime that I can.

I trust all is well with you.

May you be richly blessed on this, the Lord's Day Good Sir.

Posted Sep 6, '09 at 8:45am

ReadMatthew24

ReadMatthew24

384 posts

I love this guy!
school start tomorrow, nooooooooooooo
How's your Spanish? Never too late to learn anything

My dear old friend Good Knight Net, if you are inquiring about my Spanish, well...I am sorry to inform you Good Sir that it is about as good as my French and German.

And well *cough* that just isn't very good now is it?

Now for you my friend and all who have now started a new school year, I give you this exhortation:

http://x5a.xanga.com/150c6b0b05635185737754/o142484781.jpg

Posted Sep 6, '09 at 8:49am

ReadMatthew24

ReadMatthew24

384 posts

Seems I can rarely get this right the first time. Let us try again shall we?

As I was saying, for my dear old friend Good Knight Net and all you who are beginning school this year, I again seek to leave you this message:

http://x5a.xanga.com/150c6b0b05635185737754/o142484781.jpg

Posted Sep 7, '09 at 1:13am

ReadMatthew24

ReadMatthew24

384 posts

Well all good noble men and women, I just went to my profile page and it worked.

I pray this will continue and the problem I was having last week was nothing more than an anomaly.

Many blessings for all your prayers. You are all in mine.

RM24

Posted Sep 7, '09 at 1:22am

ReadMatthew24

ReadMatthew24

384 posts

*Sighs*

Well dear friends, it turns out that being able to go to my profile page briefly was the anomaly.

I was trying to go to my good friend Sir SurftheNet's page to answer a query he left on mine and you guessed it...it lock up my whole PC. I had to close it out and when I do this, the "End Now" box appears and when I click that it closes out any and all windows I have open.

Is there any tech type person who might be able to give some advice as to why this is happening?

My gratitude precedes me to greet you in advance if you are able to break this streak that only started recently.

Blessings to you all.