ForumsForum GamesMonthly AP Estimation Sign-Ups

4 1967
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Okay. I was reading the 2010 top ten. And it gave me this idea. You have to guess how much AP someone will have at the end of the month. We might start in the middle, so you will have to tweek with your estimate. Then the person you is the closest will be the one guessed about next month.

This thread is for the sign-ups. We can have up to 20 people. The deadline is June 10. We don't want to get to far behind. You will be guessing how much points I (jdoggparty) will have.

So just sign-up if you want to play. I will give more info in the new thread once we get everyone signed up.

• 4 Replies
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

Okay. I was reading the 2010 top ten. And it gave me this idea. You have to guess how much AP someone will have at the end of the month. We might start in the middle, so you will have to tweek with your estimate. Then the person you is the closest will be the one guessed about next month.

...wut?
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

This is a game. Even if this will just be the sign-up thread, it is still for the game. (I just lost the game...)

To those who didn't understand:

You are supposed to guess how many AP someone (to start with, jdoggparty) will have at the end of the month. The one who comes closest to the correct amount with the guess, will be the one whose amount of AP will be guessed next month.

This actually sounds like something that could be a somewhat fun game, but I don't think you should run it with sign-ups. Why not just make it so everyone's allowed to throw in a guess, up until a certain date (a while before the date of the guessed AP)?

Moving to Forum Games.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

*agrees with Zophia* Signups might make it more complicated-jsut everyone throws in a amount without spamming, e.g. people could make idle conversation whilst saying their guess, until a certain date.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

NO MORE POSTS I WANT THIS THREAD LOCKED. I WILL MAKE A NEW ONE. WITHOUT SIGN-UPS.

NO POSTS PAST THIS LINE

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>

Showing 1-4 of 4