ForumsThe Tavern"Chain Mail" rant!!!

14 3079
Evilpumpkinman
Evilpumpkinman
485 posts
Nomad

I hate chain mail I get loads of Chain mail like A guy died and if you read this he will come and kill you to safe your self post on other things(Or spam)
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/Jeebuspotpie/ownage.jpg

• 14 Replies
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Umm, go on..... Are you finished? Good.

Uhh, anything else you want to add? No? Well then. Umm, what do we need to talk about? Your rant, or chain mail? (Confuzzled)

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I don;t get much chain mail bia e-mail but when I see stuff on youtube etc. where its a comment going if you do this, this and this then you won;t die or you'll meet your true love on Sunday I laugh cos its so dumb. Ayway the stuff I do get I just ignore and it doesn't bother me too much.

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

I don't get chain mail either, I just see it in forums, comment boxes, Youtube, whatever. I just flag it, or if I can't flag it, I just ignore it. Although they are rather spammy..

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I get a lot of chain mail in text messages but that's it.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I got some spam emails in arabic and I have no idea why or how I got it.

When it comes to acual chaim mail (letter or email), the pyramid schemes are the ones that get to me.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Oh dang, I used to get so much of that before I changed emails.

One time there was a girl from Russia who was like trying to get me to send her money but I was giving her a hard time. Lol I don't even think she read my emails, I was pretending to be a business man from America. She actually got annoying, lol never answering my questions.

I guess that's not really a chain letter, but it's related. Spam emails.

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Gosh....

I hate those chain mails. I receive like 50 per month. And deleting them is a paaaaain.

So, I just send viruses to everyone who sends me chain mail, as well spam.

Hehehehe.

CosmicCharlie
CosmicCharlie
112 posts
Nomad

I love chain mail. One time when I was walking down the street someone attacked me with a broadsword. I was lucky that I was wearing my chain mail because if I wasn't I'd be dead by now.

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Is he banned? Because when i did a chain mail, i got banned for 1 day...

Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

I love chainmail... one day, I was walking, and this guy shot me with a arrow, and it didn't kill me, Oh how I love chain mail!

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

hmmm... this is getting spammish, I think. wrong chain mail Royadin!

but, yeah. I have to laugh at the stupidity of chain mail.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Dood, I luv chain mail. It protecs me frum being stabbed and slashed by other peeple.

Oh wait. Wrong chain mail. Description fail.

If you don't repost this post on 100 different threads you will be eaten by baby seals.
**Disclaimer**
Doing so will result on you being banned. XD

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Dood, I luv chain mail. It protecs me frum being stabbed and slashed by other peeple.

Oh wait. Wrong chain mail. Description fail.

If you don't repost this post on 100 different threads you will be eaten by baby seals.

Wait.... Voidy, this is why bold is useful! I coulda gotten in trouble, you know how
bad those seals are.... ;_;

Showing 1-13 of 14