ForumsForum GamesThe second dimension of the world battle RPG

0 1585
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Storyline:
Kid:Hey scientist, hey inventor and hey doctor.
Scientist:Now what?
Well, I just wanted to know what was your next experiment. Also, you too inventor and you too doctor.
Inventor:Well, us 3, we we're really good and popular alone. But this time, we are making something even more special.
Kid:What do you mean We?
Inventor:We are all working together. Scientist Bob, Doctor George and I, Inventor Lucas.
Kid: OOH I'm so excited. What is it?
Doctor:Its a good surprise. Its a invention that could cure people invented by Inventor Lucas with some scientific help of Scientist Bob. If you wanna know it, we can't tell you yet. Its the next surprise of the whole world.
Kid:Well doctor, you invented the potion. That was your first invention. Inventor Lucas, you created the jet pack. And scientist, you invented the magic staff.
Scientist Bob:Ok, I am willing you to give to 2 of my spells and magics and a good staff but only if you get out of here.
Inventor Lucas:Like what Scientist Bob said, you could get out but ill also give you a Jet Pack.
Doctor George:And ill give you 3 HP and MP potions so get out of here now! Ok?
Kid:Yes, ok ill get out!
So he took all the stuffs he got. ,A good sapphire staff,2 Spells that are spider web and sunlight. Also, 3 HP and MP potions and a jet pack.
He went back home with the jet pack while holding his stuffs. After, he placed all the stuffs in his room.

2 Years later...

Matt goes to the secret hideout of the 3 people. Then he saw this small portal. All the place was a complete mess and they had lots of broken stuffs. WHAT HAPPEN? So he went to the other room with multicolor rays of light shutting down and off. He saw that Bob and Lucas we're dead but doctor George was alive making new potions.
Matt:GEORGE! What happen?
George:Oh no, Its hard to explain but ill still tell you! When we we're completing the experiment, the machine broke and then it did a tiny earthquake that caused a big shock and some fire and it killed Bob and Lucas. Right now, I'm trying to heal them. You have to go to this portal to get as much stuffs.
Matt:Whats in the portal and why me!
George:You have to. They have the perfect stuffs for you, me and those 2 "Points at Bob and Lucas" . And if its me, what are you gonna do!
Matt:Ok. But where that brings me?
George:When you arrive there, everything will be dark and you will be aloud to choose from 1-3 places to search. But I don't know what are they. And that brings you to the second dimension!
Matt:Bye "Runs at the portal"

You will continue the story by playing this RPG. You will be able to choose to start from 1-3 places. Once a place it tooken, you cannot choose it anymore.

Places:

Ice Caves
Thunder Volcanoes
The Desert of Dragons

Sheet:

NameYour name for the game)
Place to start atWhere you gonna start at)
WeaponsGood Sapphire Staff, Could only carry 1)
Vehicles/MountsJet pack, could only carry one)
Otherx3 MP potions and x3 HP potions)
SpellsSpider Web and Sun Light)
HP0-100)
MP0-100)

Ill allow 3 people. Who wants to join?

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0