ForumsForum GamesI will make and RPG. Give me suggestions here!

30 3860
SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

Well as the title. Im out of ideas. Please help me. ^^

• 30 Replies
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Street Racing RPG? which also blends like some GTA elements-not too 18 though just like rivals attacking you as you walk somewhere or something.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

*suffers from brain lock*

Doritos RPG?

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Mecha Rpg

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Underground RPG. I was going to make one but I have been pretty busy lately.

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

Whait a sec. What do you mean "Underground".

Gregbyte i liked your suggestion. But it's not gonna be a street racing RPG then. It's gonna me "Life at the Streets RPG" and with gangs and stuff like that. ^^

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Underground, I was going to make a 'Journey to the Center of Earth". It would have had giant underground creatures and various mutants. Including zombies.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Well, it would have to have starting weapons, based on your title and plot, I would suggest starter weapons like 2x4 boards and pipes, maybe knives. Levels, if used, would probably be changed to something like ranks. I like the idea of a gang RPG, it's original. It might require some support though, because it's unique, some Armor Gamers might not completely understand. You'd have to give specific details to everyone to make sure they get the logic and point of the game.

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

Hmm, Kipdon you gave me another idea! Goldstar for you! (Taken from School of Rock)

Well now i let people vote.

Gang RPG: 0
Underground RPG: 0
Cyrrodil RPG: 0

Gang Rpg is about a couple of Music Gangs. It can be fights between the gangs and the point of the game is to get as most respect as possible. A bit like Hands Of War.

Underground RPG is about to dig a giant underground tunnles. creatures and various mutants and zombies may appear. The point of the game is to reach the middle of Mother Earth. A bit like Motherload.

Cyrrodil RPGis about Cyrrodil and Oblivion. Cyrrodil is the normal world with different races and classes. Based on the game The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion. The point of the game is to gather alot of information of Oblivion. As LARGE part of The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion.

TIME TO VOTE!

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

How's this for a point for the gang RPG?

Alright, your in a town and you have to do whatever to survive, including joining the best people to gang up with.
You would have three gangs to choose from: The Outlanders, the Cavalry, and the Metal The gangs would have their strong points, like weapon specialization and stealthy-ness.

The Outlanders can build special weapons from scratch better and use them, but arent better with any other weapon. The Metal can hit with steel material hard, but have lower health The Cavalry are focused in vehicles(Like drive-by shooting and smacking people with a baseball bat at high speeds in a car), but cannot carry much equipment

Your job(s) is/are to make your ganag supreme. Eliminate all in your path from opposing gangs.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

I actually prefer gang.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

god d@mn it why do people post the same time I do? anyway I would vote for Underground RPG.(flag my above).I thought it was gonna really be the gang RPG we'd be opinionating on...

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

Sarthra21 i did'nt like it.

Gang RPG: 1
Underground RPG: 0
Cyrrodil RPG: 0

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad