ForumsThe TavernApocolipta

155 26164
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

The Iraqi war ended with an american victory peace came to earth with a new leader of America named George Crane. 5 years later he was struck dead by a sniper bullet fired by a mysterious assassin. the us declared war on all middle eastern countries because they thought they were to blame for the death. they formed into Dodigria, a country trying to defend its land then defeat the American forces.
The us formed with Britain, France
and many other countries including Russia. These forces together became the alliance they sought to finally defeat terrorism and bring peace. A rebellion formed as well containing all countries that were not part of the war. They are intent on saving the earth and returning it to normal.

Note i will post all the classes later so just reply to this and offer help please.

• 155 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

What is this thread supposed to be about? I don't get it.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

im going to add more classes like sniper infantary navy tank pilot and stuff like this so if you want you can sorta figure out weapons that could be in this but they have to be in use today or within 6 months time because all military production stopped whenb the war ended so no research was made

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Oh......ok,

Wepons:

1. AK-47
2. M16
3. Mini Gun
4. Uzi
5. Ump
6. Glock
7. M7
8. Riot shotgun
9. RPG
10. Sniper
MORE TO COME

Troops:

1. Light Foot Infantry
2. Medium Foot Infantry
3. Hevey Foot Infantry

1. Tank Infantry (light)
2. Tank Infantry (medium)
3. Tank Infantry (hevey)

1. Choper Infantry (light)
2. Choper Infantry (medium)
3. Choper Infantry (hevey)

1. Sniper Infantry (light)
2. Sniper Infantry (medium)
3. Sniper Infantry (hevey)

1. Anti Tank Infantry (light)
2. Anti Tank Infantry (meduim)
3. Anti Tank Infantry (hevey)
MORE TO COME

Hope this helps and I'll continue if needed!

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

it is a game and i have to go do stuff and i dont have time to write what the nations are like ill do that tommorow

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

It is a game.

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

I think we should stick to 3 and only 3 classes, or it will be confusing.

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

I think anti-tank, basic infantry, and medic, and maybe 4 classes with sniper.

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

It's a mini rpg, D&D style.

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

We can come up with armor variants later, but I think this:

Characters: one per player, so we would act like we are the character, and if the character dies, you make a new one.

Sorry about the spam, it acidental.

Character form:
Name:

Eye color:

Skin color(race):

Class:

Religion(optional):

Stats can be decided later, and wepons can too.

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

Heres mine(again, sorry if this is spam):

Name: Itachi2641747

Eye color: Blue

Skin color(race): Caucasian (white)

Class: Medic

Religion(optional): Christian

Post your sheet on your profile, and any wepon/armor ideas on this. we will probably do this on someone's profile if soakerman allows it. Please post ideas.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Name: BLAZE

Eye color: Brown

Skin: Dark

Class: Second man in charge of the Army(sokerman is probley first)

My wepon is the M16 assult rifle
My armor is the basic Infantry but with an upgrade.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i like you guys going ahead but there are some basic stuff still needed first are the classes there will be 4 classes like itachia said there is medic infantry pilot and anti tank. i will tell you there weapons they can use later. the alliances are important to each alliance will act differently in battle dodigria will run in screaming and shooting with no armor on they will also make kamikaze attacks. the alliance will be more careful and will jog into battle with regular armor. the rebellion does not have many so they will walk and wear heavy armor. please decide this before carrying on and you can post this on your about profile to promote this i will explain what weapons alll of the chosen alliances classes use later so choose the other things then tommorow afternoon i will cary on

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Oh ok sokerman ~ and thanks lol.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

Also ive changed the classes they are sniper infantry medic and pilot. Dodigria is older so they have less modern weapons there pilots use the mig-21. Alliance pilots use the f-35. rebellion pilots use f-18. dodigrean infantary use the ak-47. Aliiance and rebels use m-16. medics for dodigria use the ak as well for other alliances they use the mp-5. snipers for dodigria use the durgonav with ak for back up. Alliance and rebel snipers use the m-82 with mp5 for back up if you have any problems with this post here and all units have 3 frag grenades and 2 smoke grenades

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

You don't win against terrorism with military might. You win with Intelligence and by winning the hearts and minds of the people.

Showing 1-15 of 155