ForumsForum GamesRPG Idea Expo

8 2438
Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

This is a thread dedicated to tossing around ideas for any future RPGs you might be planning. Here are the ones I'm planning for the near future:

Gun Kata RPG: Based on the film Equilibrium and utilizing the Dragon Fist combat engine, in a world where society takes drugs to suppress emotion, you are part of an underground rebellion training in the deadly martial art of Gun Kata. See this video to see it in action.
Dino RPG Remake: A remake of the popular Dino RPG, but this time with a more cohesive universe and planned storyline.
World of World of Warcraft: You play as a socially inept World of Warcraft addict coping with the realities of life. Life goals? 1. Play as much WOW as you can without dying; 2. Somehow get money to pay for access; 3. Get laid.
Armor World: Play as your favorite flash game character in the zany world of Armor Games.
Pokemon: Rebels RPG: Team Rocket discovers the wonderful killing power of guns and explosives, and takes over Kanto, gunning down Ash and his pesky Pikachu in the process. You are a Pokemon in the rebellion to overthrow Team Rocket.

• 8 Replies
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Lol I like WOWOW xD Pokemon seems cool and Armor World RPG I would definitely play *cheer from Sonny 2 fans behind*.
How about:
Street Life
You're new on the streets after your cruel stepdad kicks you out of your home. You have to survive, joining gangs, gaining rep and obeying orders.

Now I've had one idea which I've been planning for a long time. When I've finished creating maps and solid storyline, I'll post it up.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

And Greg, Make sure you save a spot for me on Street Life! It seems fuuuuun!

Devil RPG Chapter 3 - Rebellion
After the last 2 chapters... A new evil has rose and destroyed the entire universe... It's up to a party of different mixes of races to free the world... It's up to them to REBEL

Guns and Swords RPG
You have been trained to utilize the usefulness of both the gun,and the sword. You have been trained to carry both their weight and armor. You have been trained to run like a crazy homicidal maniac, You have been taught to Wallhike,Wallrun,Dash, and blast your enemies with you guns and swords...

Guns and Swords RPG is a game where you kill others and monsters with swords and guns, You get parts to build your own weapons and own even more! Each time you level up you get various new skills to avoid,strike,and kill.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Holy flipping awsome I just got a great idea on an addition or maybe even a whole change to Street Life

Basically, I was just reading an article on Assassins Creed and thought-they should really merge it with PoP to make it the most awsome game ever+a complete sandbox play with an optional main story just like in Oblivion. Like you can street run (if you get what I mean, assassinate and stealth about, and do whatever you like. COPYRIGHT xD

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

World of Warcraft - The Reality - Similar to Parsat, but better I think.

1. Find money to play the Game on Retail Servers which means without WoW you will die because you are angry that you don't have money.
2. Don't lose your relationship with the friends which means if you are alone you will find yourself in a situation and your friends won't save you, like from drowning, or falling off a cliff.
3. Eat and Drink to live which means without Food you will die.
4. Get level 80 before your friends because they will call you a noob, and you will be angry which means you are close to die.
5. Go outside, the Sun Must see you or you will die because the sun hasn't seen, and refreshed you.
6. Go to School and have A+ for all Subjects, otherwise, when you grow you will have no job, so no money, and no food!

Nice eh?

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Spore: Mine is better, because you don't need to go to school to get money, and you need to get laid. LOL.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

yeah Spore's seems to be success or DEATH. Parsats seems more realistic and interesting and since when am I going to fall off a cliff?

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

Mutant RPG

Due to a nuclear explosion, you've gained powers.(lolz)
You have a selection of powers, ranging from shapeshifting, to telekenisis. The List is as follows:
Shapeshifting
Flame
Radiation
Ice
Steel
Strength
Invisiblity
Telekenisis

Humanity rejects the mutants because they hold great power, and are trying to remove all of them. Your job is to survive elimination.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Sarthra-that would be awsome. I'd love telekenisis

Showing 1-8 of 8