ForumsForum GamesSuper World

40 5843
GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

Choose Power:
Strength
*Elemental(one only, fire, electricity, water, etc.)
Speed
*Other

Choose Alliance:
Dragon Mouth(bad)
None(neutral)
Cosmic Kingdom(good)
Make Alliance

Special Power(must be granted the choice for special power by me to have one) (abilities=A):
Superman A
Green Lantern Ring
Hulk A
Thor's Hammer

SHEET
**Name:
Super Name:
Power:
Alliance:
Weakness:
**Problem:
Special Power:

FILLED SHEET
**Name: Joshua
Super Name: Sergeant Magma
Power: Elemental(Fire)
Alliance: None
Weakness: Intense Speeds Directly On Him
**Problem: Confused On Life
Special Power: None

*Type in and I will see if it's accepted
**Optional

-----------

Setting: New York City, New York
Time: 4:16 PM
Super People: 1
City Damage: 0%
Super People Dead: 0
Civilians Dead: 0

Sergeant Magma is confused. He is sitting on a park bench trying to decide. Should he start blowing up NYC or join the Cosmic Kingdom or just keep sitting on a bench. When will he decide? Join the world of super people and find out if time will tell.

• 40 Replies
Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

Name: Dan Harper
Super Name:Steel
Power:Other*(Specified, arms can change into metallic weapondry, gun, sword, wrecking ball, ect.)
Problemoctors removed his cancer, but gave him something else, and didnt tell him.
Special Power:None

Steel is wandering in an alley, when he is jumped by three gang members. Thinkong quickly, he turned his arms into razor sharp blades and sliced them all in halves. "Don't try that." He told the last one standing. He ran for his life.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Bluydee
Super Name: Ransing
Power: Other (Grows extra body parts and stretch them)
Weakness: His power( every time he uses it he shortens his life)
Problem: Depression for his whole family died
Special Power: None

Ransing was walking on the street and a car was coming. He just put one hand up grew one hundred arms and prevented the car from going

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Name: Pazx
Super Name: Grey Dark
Power: Other (Has the Sharingan and Bykugan eyes from Naruto)
Weakness: Is determined to gain more power and will turn evil if necessary.
Power: What?

Pazx has had the Sharigan and Bykugan eyes since he was born. Bykugan lets him see into peoples souls and through illusions/people and Sharigan allows him to copy attacks and see through illusions.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

The Byakugan also lets me see 360 Degrees around me without moving my head.

Super Hero name: Inkdawn.

GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

Sergeant Magma is annoyed with not knowing what to do. So he try's to calm down in an alley. He see's a man. He try's to think of what to say. He's getting angrier. He throws a fire ball right over the mans head.

PS be interactive with other players!

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

Hey! What the hell? Well, come to think of it, I don't blame you. *Tries to calm himself down, then introduces himself* I'm Dan Harper, or Steel, which ever you prefer.

GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

"I'm......I'm.....Sergeant......Magma.......I.....have to go..." Sergeant Magma then leaves the alley.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I walk in and extend arms and choke both of you

GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

Walk where? I'm running away on the sidewalk and Steel is in an alley? Well you can strangle me.

Sergeant Magma feels the air going away and now he is even angrier and turns himself on fire from his rage and burns Ransings hands of his neck

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

*Claps with amusement*Maybe we should team up. I've been wanting to have someone to help me invade that medical facility.

GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

"That...sounds....fun...." Sergeant Magma nervously follows Steel to the medical facility.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

"These men destroyed my life. Now, it's their turn to loose theirs." Turning his hand into a wrecking ball, he slams the door open. Security Guards pull their guns out. Steel changes his other hand into a shotgun and blows each one away. "Come, all employees of this hell hole must die."

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Pazx is sitting with near the medical facility, on the roof of an explosive store. With no need to move, he sits until he hears gunshots. He then runs into the medical facility and sees dead guards lying around. Running down a hall, he confronts two men head on.

GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

Sergeant Magma see a man that seems surprised. He try's to say something but a burst a fire comes out. He closes his mouth before it hits anyone. "....I'm.......sorry......I....didn't......" Sergeant Magma's eyes go fiery red. He looks up a yells and lava is shot out and goes through the roof.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Sergeant Magma see a man that seems surprised.

Boy.

Pazx stood there, stepping around the lava at the last moment, wondering who this person is. "Why are you so angry? What did the people here do to you!?" It was only then he noticed the other man had a shotgun, no, his arm aimed at him.
Showing 1-15 of 40