ForumsForum GamesSuper World

40 5847
GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

Choose Power:
Strength
*Elemental(one only, fire, electricity, water, etc.)
Speed
*Other

Choose Alliance:
Dragon Mouth(bad)
None(neutral)
Cosmic Kingdom(good)
Make Alliance

Special Power(must be granted the choice for special power by me to have one) (abilities=A):
Superman A
Green Lantern Ring
Hulk A
Thor's Hammer

SHEET
**Name:
Super Name:
Power:
Alliance:
Weakness:
**Problem:
Special Power:

FILLED SHEET
**Name: Joshua
Super Name: Sergeant Magma
Power: Elemental(Fire)
Alliance: None
Weakness: Intense Speeds Directly On Him
**Problem: Confused On Life
Special Power: None

*Type in and I will see if it's accepted
**Optional

-----------

Setting: New York City, New York
Time: 4:16 PM
Super People: 1
City Damage: 0%
Super People Dead: 0
Civilians Dead: 0

Sergeant Magma is confused. He is sitting on a park bench trying to decide. Should he start blowing up NYC or join the Cosmic Kingdom or just keep sitting on a bench. When will he decide? Join the world of super people and find out if time will tell.

• 40 Replies
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I extend my feet and puff up all my body and then I come to you and say "You think you can lose me?" and then I bring my arms down to make a earthquake

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

All will bbe explained in good time. Now, back down and you shall not be harmed... Never mind, I'll tell you now since the security is down.

Before I was a super, I was a cancer victim. The problem is, I didn't want this. I just wanted rid of my cancer. Now, whenever I go to shake someones hand, they think my hand is a blade. I'm a reject, and it's their fault. So, do I have good reason to do this or not?

GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

"The..ground....It's....moving...why, MAKE IT STOP!" Sergeant Magma then somehow manipulated all the rage and fire to make a suit of lava around him and melted the walls of the building, melting all in his way.

GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

Sergeant Magma was hit with a mysterious water blast and was knocked out before the whole clinic could become ruble.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

"Sh*t!" Steel runs out of the building, before he would be crushed. He then noticed that Sergeant Magma was still in the ruble. Turning his arms into E-tools, he dug his way to find him. Sergeant Magma on his shoulder, he left the rubble to a storage facility.

GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

Sergeant Magma starts to wake up. "Where am I? Who are you? What happened to that clinic!?!?

GTG- be back soon...or later XD

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

Wow... The collapse must have messed with your head. Well, we happened to the clinic, your in my hideout, and I'm Steel. I saved your life, Magma.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Pazx landed nearby to them and ran full on, throwing a flying kick. "This isn't the right thing to do!"

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

Oh? My life was destroyed, and I saved one, not too mention all of you. Anyway, we may have a common enemy. The water burst, the earthquake, and maybe more. Whoever started that earthquake didnt care who he or she was killing he or she just wanted them dead.

GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

"That is impossible! I don't have super powers, do I?" Joshua then shoots a fireball at the wall and is astonished."I do have powers....I don't get this, last thing I remember I was an 8th grader on a field trip at a chemical lab. I was looking at a chemical tub from an overhead view and the rest is fuzzy. Also why did you call me Magma?"

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

Wow... I think I'm getting this. Magma...Joshua, that tub of chemicals might have tipped over and hit you, giving you your powers. Oh, and I called you Magma because, though you don't remember, you introduced yourself as Sergeant Magma... Speaking of, did you have any... bullies or other people that didn't like you in 8th grade?

GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

"I don't remember anything except those last moments, I do remember a name Billy Domanski though. Wait, what the hell is a Sergeant Magma? Where are my parents?! How old am I?!" Joshua then makes a fire fist and punches the ground.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

I dont know any of those things. I'm sorry, but I guess since you helped me, it's my turn to help you.

GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

"How can you help me? All you know is I'm supposedly some Sergeant Magma. Hey, I remember trying to escape something...I know what happened!"

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

Listen, if you remember the location, take me to it. Perhaps it shall uncover more memories.

I still have my medical bill, with the precedures and all. Lets see here, Cancer treatment by: Chemical injection... but no specified chemical. Oh yeah, almost forgot. *pulls a flask containing the unknown chemical* This was provided by New York Chemical Engineering Labratory. Does that ring anything to mind?

Showing 16-30 of 40