ForumsForum Gamesthe what game

4 1465
Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

this is a game in which one person is stuck with the word "what" they have to get another person to say the word "what"

for example

com 1-im stuck with it

com 2-stuck with what?

com 1-now ur stuck with it

i think u see what i mean

• 4 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Forum games goes in the Forum Games section.

Also... I really don't see this game going anywhere good. But I'll give it a chance. In the appropriate section...

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

What??

MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

wat.

Seriously though, you really can't continue the game when other people know the objective. It's more of a "trick" game. People will usually say the word that you want them to say if they are confused and are taking a guess, as that is the first thing that the pink organ in your head tells you to do. ^.^

The directions that you have supplied for this thread have decrease the confusion factor greatly, so it kind of messed the whole idea up. =/

But if you wouldn't have given directions, and would have started the thread out right, it would be confusing to the point that nobody would have the idea of the thread except for you, and mods would've even been confused. When the mods are confused, the thread usually ends up lock.

So this idea was kind of thrown away from the start. o.o

I havn't gotten any sleep for the past 24+ hours. I'll just rest my head on my keyboard now. aguipjdfklgjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Yeah, wrong section... I can't see this going anywhere good, either.

Showing 1-4 of 4