Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Merit Page

Posted Mar 24, '08 at 9:30pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Okay I just thought of a really cool idea, that just kind of popped into my head, and I really doubt that anybody has suggested this. Okay here it is.

I think that there should be some kind of link on the word merit, on your page, that sends you to your merit page. On your merit page it'll post how many merits you have, which is normal, and it'll actually show the merits you have earned. Like an actual picture of a merit for that game, with the name and date.

For example, if you got a merit for the game Shift 2 then on your merit page, it'll show a merit that kind of fits the theme of Shift 2 and it has the name and date to go along with your merit. This also solves the problem of not knowing where your merits came from because you can just look at your merit page and it'll show you.

Do you guys understand or do I need to be more clear. Please tell me if you think this is a pretty cool idea.

Posted Mar 24, '08 at 9:54pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

I think i got it good itdea

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 12:15am

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,369 posts

Ya I like the idea, I like the name and date thing alot because it would help sort out the whole looking for what game you got a merit for and whatnot. I really think this idea could work out. :D~

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 5:31am

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Also, I just think it'll be cool to actually see your merit for a game. Also, it does help out that problem a lot, and that's one of the main reasons for doing it.

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 6:43am

Piggg

Piggg

109 posts

how to get merits anyway?

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 7:26am

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,959 posts

Yes I like that idea but I got my merit on the Last Stand not Shift 2

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 7:50am

vectorspyke

vectorspyke

49 posts

that is a really good idea ,now if only merits were only slightly easier to get
(I do understand that it involves effort to earn a merit an one is only awarded to a comment that is worthy)

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 7:56am

mrtim

mrtim

2,907 posts

I like this idea...although I should know where my merits came from, I could like this so I dont have to scan thorough the comments in each game that I commented a merit-worthy.

@Piggg: click Here to find out what the merit is

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 8:33am

Kendu10

Kendu10

218 posts

I hope your idea gets true.
I got one merit and i know what game igot it.
but if i get more merits then i want to know what game i got it.

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 4:40pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

It seems like no Mod has put a say in this, but lets see if the say anything today.

Also, carzy, I was just providing an example.

Reply to Merit Page

You must be logged in to post a reply!