ForumsSupport ForumMerit Page

16 4455
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Okay I just thought of a really cool idea, that just kind of popped into my head, and I really doubt that anybody has suggested this. Okay here it is.

I think that there should be some kind of link on the word merit, on your page, that sends you to your merit page. On your merit page it'll post how many merits you have, which is normal, and it'll actually show the merits you have earned. Like an actual picture of a merit for that game, with the name and date.

For example, if you got a merit for the game Shift 2 then on your merit page, it'll show a merit that kind of fits the theme of Shift 2 and it has the name and date to go along with your merit. This also solves the problem of not knowing where your merits came from because you can just look at your merit page and it'll show you.

Do you guys understand or do I need to be more clear. Please tell me if you think this is a pretty cool idea.

• 16 Replies
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Ya I like the idea, I like the name and date thing alot because it would help sort out the whole looking for what game you got a merit for and whatnot. I really think this idea could work out. ~

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Also, I just think it'll be cool to actually see your merit for a game. Also, it does help out that problem a lot, and that's one of the main reasons for doing it.

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

how to get merits anyway?

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yes I like that idea but I got my merit on the Last Stand not Shift 2

vectorspyke
vectorspyke
46 posts
Nomad

that is a really good idea ,now if only merits were only slightly easier to get
(I do understand that it involves effort to earn a merit an one is only awarded to a comment that is worthy)

Kendu10
Kendu10
202 posts
Nomad

I hope your idea gets true.
I got one merit and i know what game igot it.
but if i get more merits then i want to know what game i got it.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

It seems like no Mod has put a say in this, but lets see if the say anything today.

Also, carzy, I was just providing an example.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Definately a good idea! I know I have had problems figuring out where my merits r as well has nick. I don't even know which games I have gotten merits from lol
~

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah, it seems like everybody just likes this idea because it provides them with answers to their mystery merits, but I mainly like it because it'll show a picture of a merit for every merit you get. Don't you guys think that's cool?

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

That would be cool. Like every ten merits, the merits will change colors or something. There could also be a merit box or something where u can click on it, and a box opens up and u can see every merit u have

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

That's basically what the Merit Page will be. You get to see all your merits on it, and that every ten merits idea is pretty cool too.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

ya but what I don't get is all the merit groupes forming, perople are making new profile called merit this and that. it's all weird.

But I like your(Nick) idea better so ya.... ~

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

well actually, all those pages were by guess who? Crazynaitor

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

WTF.......???? why did he make em?

killerbook1