ForumsForum GamesWarfare 1945

500 204905
Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

I'm new at this so bear with. I will allow 6 people to play at once. I may allow more to join later.
Story: It is April 29, 1945. You are a soldier in World War 2. You are part of the liberation of Dachau, a concentration camp.
Classes:
Soldier: Soldiers are good at combat. Their starting abilities are: Combat Knowledge, Gun Proficiency, and Armor Proficiency.
Medic: Medics are good at healing. Their starting abilities are Heal, SOS, and Morale Boost.
Engineer: Engineers are good with machines. Their starting abilities are Repair, Sabotage, and Minor Hack.
Subclasses can be chosen when you reach level 5. I will show them to you then.
The attributes are
Strength, which is physical strength
Endurance, which is health
Dexterity, which is speed and stealth
Intelligence, which is...well, intelligence
Charisma, which is persuasiveness.
Rank: Your rank is how many people you control and also the amount of Moral you have. If your rank is high enough, it can also raise the Moral of the people under your command. Rank goes up when your level goes up.
Division: You can choose the 42nd Rainbow Division, the 45th Thunderbird Division, or the 20th Armored Division. There can be only 2 players per Division.
Moral: Moral is your confidence. It is lowered when you are injured, a mission is unsuccessful, or you lose a battle. If your Moral reaches zero, you surrender.
Hit Points: Hit Points is how much health you have. If your Hit Points reaches zero, you die. If you die, you can make a new character, but you will start completely over.

• 500 Replies
Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Okay so here is what Character Sheets will look like.
Name:
Level: 1
Division:
Attributes:
Strength:
Endurance:
Dexterity:
Intelligence:
Charisma:
Abilities:
Health:
Morale:
Equipment:

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Ability Description
Combat Knowledge: which is a basic know-how of battle. You have a better chance to win a fight with this. This is a feat, which means you use it constantly.This is a feat, which means you use it constantly.
Gun Proficiency: You can use Rifles, Pistols, Shotguns, and Machine Guns much better with this: higher accuracy and higher damage. This is a feat, which means you use it constantly.
Armor Proficiency: You can use protective gear with this.
Heal: This restores one-eighth of the health of the person you use it on.
Major Heal: This completely restores a person's health and gives them a Morale boost. Only available after Heal. Only available to Medics
SOS: This calls in for help, giving you four new level one troops for 3 rounds. They are armed with random equipment that I choose. This can be used once per battle.
Morale Boost: This gives everyone on your team newfound confidence. It boosts all of their stats by one for the rest of the battle. It can be used once a day.
Repair: This restores weapons, armor, and technological equipment to full(it can be damaged and therefore rendered useless). You can use this skill three times a day.
Sabotage: This allows you to stealthily plant a bomb on equipment or vehicles, rendering it useless when the bomb goes off. This can be used once a day.
Minor Hack: This allows you to hack into vehicles, like hotwiring. This is required for you to learn Medium Hack. This can be used all the time(but it's not like a feat because you need to tell me you're going to do it)
Medium Hack: This allows you to hack into computer systems with minor defenses, communications systems, and also some defense triggers. This can be used all the time(but it's not like a feat because you need to tell me you're going to do it). This is required for you to learn Major Hack. This is only available to Engineers
Major Hack: This allows you to hack into anything computerized or technological. It requires five skill points. This is only available to Engineers.
Build Defenses: This allows you to build defenses around a perimeter, lessening the chance of a successful ambush on you, and lowering attackers' damage.
Pinpoint Accuracy: Raises your chance to hit a weak spot. Only available to Soldiers
Destructive Force: Raises your damage. Only available to Soldiers
Search: Allows you to search the area, lessening the chance of an ambush and has a possibility of you finding something.
Ambush: Takes an enemy by surprise, heightening your chance to hit, damage, and defense for two turns.
Spy: Spy on the enemy, allowing you to know about how many people they have, what defenses they have set up, and what weapons and vehicles they have, so that you can plan accordingly.
Cripple: Cripple your enemy with a weapon, lowering their Hit Points and their efficiency permanently. There is a chance that you will hit a Critical Point, which means they automatically surrender or automatically die. This is only available to Soldiers.
Close-Quarters Combat: With this, you fight your enemy close up much better.
Unarmed Combat: This allows you to fight unarmed much better.
Engineering: This allows you to construct a makeshift low-level weapon. Requires a few scraps of metal and wires. Only available to Engineers.
Restore: Restore a person's former statistics after they've been Crippled. Only available to Medics
Poison: Allows you to put a poison or gas into your weapon, harming the enemy over time.
Neutralize Poison: Allows you to destroy a poison that a team mate has been afflicted with poison or gas. Only available to medics.
Unconventional Warfare: Allows you to destroy a vehicle or turret during battle.
Defuse Bomb: Render a bomb unusable. Can be done mid-battle.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

You don't have to read the comment above this one, by the way. Choose 5 items from this list to start out with. Note: These are real weapons used by Americans in WW2. You already have food and water.
Equipment:
Full Tactical Armor(maybe this wasn't really used, but the rest was)
M1903 Springfield Rifle
M1917 Johnson Machine Gun
M1 Mortar
M1 Carbine
Smith and Wesson Model 10
T13 Beano grenade
FP-45 Liberator
Winchester model 1912
M7 grenade launcher
M1911 pistol
Bayonet(not the gun, the bayonet)
Scope
Radio
Knife

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Note: The stuff above is just what's in the armory. There's lots more items you can get from enemies.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Oh and there is the Remington model 11

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

You get 15 points to add to your Attributes however you want.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Oh and uh...I won't be here for the next 2 weeks, so don't think that this thread is closed or anything. Submit your characters and check back in 2 weeks cuz then I will be back within reach of a computer that has internet.

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Why can't you all do this in one comment?
http://www.jackmedia.web.id/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/spam.jpg

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

*Clears throat* If I was spamming I'd put it in a forum where I get points for my comments! In the Games Forum you don't get any points so why would I spam? Think about stuff before you post please. I forget stuff. I'll even say sorry. Besides, people don't read a comment if it's really long like the instructions.Watch this. I've noticed that.The later comments though are kinda spammy. But if I put all that in 1 thread nobody would read it. Either that or people's attention spans are much longer than before.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Is he really truly the only one that's commented on this? That's just really sad. Please people!

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

eh ill claim the 1st spot, although ill make it in a few min if u dont mind..

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Sure. Not like this thing's gonna fill up fast, but hey! I do have at least 1 player.
Although I can cut back on the number of players. I want at least 3 though.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Here's descriptions if you need them. You can wield Armor, Primary Weapon, Secondary Weapon, and 2 Items at once. You can also put 1 item on your weapon, if it's compatible with the item. The rest is self-explanatory.(Class comes into play when subclasses are chosen.)

Full Tactical Armor(maybe this wasn't really used, but the rest was)
Protection: High
Damage: None
Range: None
Noise: None
Class: Body Armor
Movement Speed/Firing Range: Low
Weight: Medium
Reliability: High
M1903 Springfield Rifle:
Protection:None
Damage: High
Range: High
Class: Sniper Rifle
Movement Speed/Firing Speed: Low
Weight: Heavy
M1917 Johnson Machine Gun
Protection: None
Range: Low
Noise: High
Class: Machine Gun
Movement Speed/Firing Speed: High
Reliability: Medium
M1 Mortar
Class: Bazooka
Movement Speed/Firing Speed: Slow
Weight: Heavy
Reliability: Low
M1 Carbine
Range: Medium
Noise: Medium
Class: Rifle
Movement Speed/Firing Speed: Medium
Smith and Wesson Model 10(Smith and Wesson Military and Police, at the time):
Protection:None
Damage: Low
Noise: Low
Class: Pistol
Weight: Light
T13 Beano grenade
Class: Explosive
FP-45 Liberator
Location: Item(You don't use the Liberator, you hand it out to people trapped in the concentration camp who want to help)
Damage: Medium
Winchester model 1912
Class: Shotgun
M7 grenade launcher
Class: Explosive
M1911 pistol
Movement Speed/Firing Speed: High
Weight: Low
Bayonet(not the gun, the bayonet)
Protection: Medium
Range: Close Combat Only
Class: Weapon Attachment
Scope
Range: Increases range of your weapon, and your accuracy.
Class: Weapon Attachment
Movement Speed/Firing Speed: None
Radio
Location: Item. The radio helps you contact far away people and intercept transmissions but you can be hacked and enemies can listen in.
Range: None
Class: Communication Device
Movement Speed/Firing Speed: None
Knife
Protection: Medium
Range: Close Combat Only
Class: Knife
Remington Model 11
Class: Shotgun
M1 Garand
Class: Sniper Rifle
Weight: High

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Awwww this game is a flop. But at least Streets PVP is going well.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Anyone want to join? Anyone at all?

Showing 1-15 of 500