ForumsForum GamesWarfare 1945

500 205106
Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

I'm new at this so bear with. I will allow 6 people to play at once. I may allow more to join later.
Story: It is April 29, 1945. You are a soldier in World War 2. You are part of the liberation of Dachau, a concentration camp.
Classes:
Soldier: Soldiers are good at combat. Their starting abilities are: Combat Knowledge, Gun Proficiency, and Armor Proficiency.
Medic: Medics are good at healing. Their starting abilities are Heal, SOS, and Morale Boost.
Engineer: Engineers are good with machines. Their starting abilities are Repair, Sabotage, and Minor Hack.
Subclasses can be chosen when you reach level 5. I will show them to you then.
The attributes are
Strength, which is physical strength
Endurance, which is health
Dexterity, which is speed and stealth
Intelligence, which is...well, intelligence
Charisma, which is persuasiveness.
Rank: Your rank is how many people you control and also the amount of Moral you have. If your rank is high enough, it can also raise the Moral of the people under your command. Rank goes up when your level goes up.
Division: You can choose the 42nd Rainbow Division, the 45th Thunderbird Division, or the 20th Armored Division. There can be only 2 players per Division.
Moral: Moral is your confidence. It is lowered when you are injured, a mission is unsuccessful, or you lose a battle. If your Moral reaches zero, you surrender.
Hit Points: Hit Points is how much health you have. If your Hit Points reaches zero, you die. If you die, you can make a new character, but you will start completely over.

• 500 Replies
devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

Nameevos
Class:Engineer
Level: 1
Division:45th Thunderbird Division
Strength:2
Endurance:2
Dexterity:1
Intelligence:7
Charisma:3
Abilities: Repair, Sabotage, and Minor Hack
Health: 25/25
Morale: 10/10
Equipment:M1 Carbine,Bayonet,Smith and Wesson Model 10,Scope,Radio
well what my grandpa used to say in his storys was that when you were alone you followed gunfire unless if you had been injured so
A

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

Name: Mike
Class: Engineer
Division: 42nd Rainbow
Attributes:
-------------------------------------------------------
Endurance:4
Dexterity:4
Intelligence:4
Charisma:1
-------------------------------------------
Health: 45/45
Morale: 20/20
Medical Condition(s): Healthy
Equipment:Full Tactical Armor, M1903 Springfield Rifle, M1911 pistol, Scope, Radio

I follow devos, jumping out of the helicopter and trying to land where he jumped. Activating the parachute.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Attributes:
Equipment:Full Tactical Armor, M1903 Springfield Rifle, M1911 pistol, Scope, Radio

You try to jump out where devos jumped, but are unsuccessful, instead landing by yourself just below the helicopter. What will you do now?

A) Search for Nazis
B) Stay there
C) Look for Devos or Zaliex
D) Make your own option

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Nameevos

You follow the sound of gunfire, and after a while you come across two Nazis! They appear not to have noticed you. What will you do?

A) Shoot them
B) Run away
C) Attack them melee from behind
D) Make your own option

TheWhiteStripe
TheWhiteStripe
1,306 posts
Nomad

Name: Joseph Moore
Class: Soldier
Level: 1(9/20)
Division: 45th Thunderbird Division
Attributes:
Strength: 3
Endurance: 2
Dexterity: 1
Intelligence: 5
Charisma: 4
Abilities: Combat Knowledge, Gun Proficiency, and Armor Proficiency.
Equipment: Full tactical armor, Scope, Radio, ML911 Pistol, ML903 Springfield rifle

A. parachute out after him

sirfrank
sirfrank
420 posts
Nomad

Name: westfield
Class:sniper
Division:42nd rainbow
Attributes:gun proficency
Strength:3
Endurance:3
Dexterity:3
Intelligence:3
Abilities:gun proficency ,Close-Quarters Combat
Health:
Morale:
Equipment:Bayonet(not the gun, the bayonet)
Scope,M1917 Johnson Machine Gun,Full Tactical Armor,M7 grenade launcher

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Im gonna pull out. School and other future arrangements are gonna prohibit me from playing this rpg. Sorry moat.

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

Attributes:

D) I listen to the surronding enviroment, trying to here of something familiar.

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

Nameevos
C.Bayonet them

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Name: Joseph Moore
Class: Soldier
Level: 1(9/20)
Division: 45th Thunderbird Division
Attributes:
Endurance: 2
Dexterity: 1
Intelligence: 5
Charisma: 4
Abilities: Combat Knowledge, Gun Proficiency, and Armor Proficiency.
Health: 18/25
Morale: 5/10
Equipment: Full tactical armor, Scope, Radio, ML911 Pistol, ML903 Springfield rifle

You parachute out after Zaliex; you land right next to him without being injured, but suddenly you hear shouts in German and gunfire; you've been spotted, and are being shot at! You take a grazing bullet to the shoulder(-7 Health, -5 Morale). What should you do?

A) Take cover
B) Return fire
C) Run away
D) Make your own option

Im gonna pull out. School and other future arrangements are gonna prohibit me from playing this rpg. Sorry moat.

That's too bad =(. Before you go, is there anyone you'd like me to give your character to? Otherwise, I'm going to contact Alpha and see if he wants it, since he applied but it was full.
Name: Zaliex Varscar (Russian Immigrant.)
Class: Medic
Division: 45th Thunderbird
Endurance: 5
Dexterity: 4
Intelligence: 3
Charisma: 0
Abilities: Heal, Morale Boost, SOS
Medical Condition(s): Injured(Shot leg; limp)
Morale: 20/25
Equipment: M197 Johnson, Knife, Bayonet, Radio, Full Tactical Armor

Do you use Heal, or just try to rudimentarily bandage it up?
It turns out to be unnecessary, anyway, as Joseph Moore parachutes right next to you. Then, you hear gunfire and shouting in German; Joseph clutches his shoulder. The Nazis have located you and are shooting!

A) Take cover
B) Return fire
C) Run away
D) Make your own option

Name: westfield
Class:sniper
Division:42nd rainbow
Attributes:gun proficency
Strength:3
Endurance:3
Dexterity:3
Intelligence:3
Abilities:gun proficency ,Close-Quarters Combat
Health:
Morale:
Equipment:Bayonet(not the gun, the bayonet)
Scope,M1917 Johnson Machine Gun,Full Tactical Armor,M7 grenade launcher

Sorry dude, all the spots are already filled up(Mav's is still here, since I'm either going to give it to the person he recommends or Alpha). Besides, there's no Sniper class(well, there is, but it's a subclass, and won't be available until Level 4). Besides, your skills are off as well. So no go.

Attributes:

You hear gunfire and shouting in German. You follow it to see three Nazis, shooting at Joseph Moore and Zaliex Varscar. Neither your allies or the Nazis seem to have noticed you. What will you do?

A) Shoot the Nazis
B) Run away
C) Yell
D) Make your own option

Nameevos
Level: 2(2/26)
Medical Condition: Injured(Shot leg, shot shoulder; limp, decreased weapon accuracy and melee damage)
Health: 5/27
Morale: 12/12

You bayonet one successfully, but then the other notices you and fires randomly and instinctively. It hits you twice; in the leg and in the shoulder(-20 Health, -10 Morale, Updated Medical Condition), but you bayonet him quickly and he dies(Victory; Kill 2 Enemy Soldiers. +18 XP, +18 Morale). What now?

LEVEL UP!
-Rank updated
-+1 Skill; choose from Level 1 Skill Pool(Listed Below)
-+3 Attribute Points
-+2 Morale, +2 Health

A) Take the Nazis' equipment
B) Run away
C) Yell for help
D) Hide
E) Make your own option

In case you all were wondering, Devos is levelling up faster than the rest of you because his Intelligence is so high.

Combat Knowledge: which is a basic know-how of battle. You have a better chance to win a fight with this. This is a feat, which means you use it constantly.This is a feat, which means you use it constantly.
Gun Proficiency: You can use Rifles, Pistols, Shotguns, and Machine Guns much better with this: higher accuracy and higher damage. This is a feat, which means you use it constantly.
Armor Proficiency: You can use protective gear with this.
Heal: This restores one-eighth of the health of the person you use it on.
Major Heal: This completely restores a person's health and gives them a Morale boost. Only available after Heal. Only available to Medics.
SOS: This calls in for help, giving you four new level one troops for 3 rounds. They are armed with random equipment that I choose. This can be used once per battle.
Morale Boost: This gives everyone on your team newfound confidence. It boosts all of their stats by one for the rest of the battle. It can be used once a day.
Repair: This restores weapons, armor, and technological equipment to full(it can be damaged and therefore rendered useless). You can use this skill three times a day.
Sabotage: This allows you to stealthily plant a bomb on equipment or vehicles, rendering it useless when the bomb goes off. This can be used once a day.
Minor Hack: This allows you to hack into vehicles, like hotwiring. This is required for you to learn Medium Hack. This can be used all the time(but it's not like a feat because you need to tell me you're going to do it)
Medium Hack: This allows you to hack into computer systems with minor defenses, communications systems, and also some defense triggers. This can be used all the time(but it's not like a feat because you need to tell me you're going to do it). This is required for you to learn Major Hack. This is only available to Engineers
Major Hack: This allows you to hack into anything computerized or technological. It requires five skill points. This is only available to Engineers. It requires at least 5 Intelligence.
Build Defenses: This allows you to build defenses around a perimeter, lessening the chance of a successful ambush on you, and lowering attackers' damage.
Pinpoint Accuracy: Raises your chance to hit a weak spot. Only available to Soldiers
Destructive Force: Raises your damage. Only available to Soldiers
Search: Allows you to search the area, lessening the chance of an ambush and has a possibility of you finding something.
Ambush: Takes an enemy by surprise, heightening your chance to hit, damage, and defense for two turns.
Spy: Spy on the enemy, allowing you to know about how many people they have, what defenses they have set up, and what weapons and vehicles they have, so that you can plan accordingly.
Cripple: Cripple your enemy with a weapon, lowering their Hit Points and their efficiency permanently. There is a chance that you will hit a Critical Point, which means they automatically surrender or automatically die. This is only available to Soldiers. This skill requires at least 5 Strength, and costs 3 Skill Points.
Close-Quarters Combat: With this, you fight your enemy close up much better.
Unarmed Combat: This allows you to fight unarmed much better.
Engineering: This allows you to construct a makeshift low-level weapon. Requires a few scraps of metal and wires. Only available to Engineers.
Restore: Restore a person's former statistics after they've been Crippled. Only available to Medics
Poison: Allows you to put a poison or gas into your weapon, harming the enemy over time.
Neutralize Poison: Allows you to destroy a poison that a team mate has been afflicted with poison or gas. Only available to medics.
Unconventional Warfare: Allows you to destroy a vehicle or turret during battle.
Defuse Bomb: Render a bomb unusable. Can be done mid-battle.
Language: Learn a few words of a language of your choice, which will allow you to rudimentarily contact foreigners who don't speak English. You automatically know English. This is a feat, which means you use it constantly(although you have to tell me if you're going to talk in a certain language). Recommended languages are French, German, and Russian. This skill can be learned multiple times.
Skilled Language: Speak as fluently in a language of your choice as though it is your first language. Allows you to communicate very well with people who speak that language, and you can even impersonate them, if you so wish.This is a feat, which means you use it constantly(although you have to tell me if you're going to talk in a certain language). This is only available after you have learned the Language skill, and must apply to the same language. A minimum of 6 Charisma is necessary to use this skill.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Firetail
Division: 42nd Rainbow(you switched, remember? xP)
Strength: 1
Endurance: 4
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 2
Abilities: Heal, SOS, Moral Boost
Equipment: Radio, Scope, Full Tactical Armor, FP-45 Liberator, Bayonet

I tell the pilot to go a little bit lower, and start scatter firing around where the nazis are supposedly concealed, than parachute.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Level: 1(9/22)
Division: 42nd Rainbow(you switched, remember? xP)

You scatter fire after the pilot goes lower, and you hit one(Kill Enemy:+9 XP, +9 Morale). You parachute down. Now what?

A) Explore
B) Make your own option

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Level: 1(9/22)

I'll explore.
(Oh, can you tell us what each attribute affects us detailedly?)

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Sure, sure.

Strength: Affects melee damage, how much equipment you can carry, your chances of lifting something, breaking something, etc.
Endurance: Affects Health, Morale, how quickly you recover Health and go from being injured to healthy, also affects your chances of getting sick, etc.
Dexterity: Affects stealth, speed, climbing, swimming, etc.
Intelligence: Affects levelling up and experience. Also affects your technological abilities and your ability to pilot or drive.
Charisma: Affects bluffing, lying, how persuasive you are, how much respect and loyalty people show you, etc.

Not really detailed, but I made it quickly.
Oh, people, please copy and paste the character sheet I provide, so that you're updated.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Possibly I should have put more into Charisma...
Will we get more attribute points later?

Showing 76-90 of 500