Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Barbarian Onslaught The Secret of Steel BOSS TIPS

Posted Jun 19, '09 at 1:32am

nozo_ito

nozo_ito

274 posts

Dam Guardian:

Stand in his front. When he raise his club run to his rear, turn back and jump. You'll land on top of his club. Turn back to face him immediately. When he withdraw his club you will being sent flying. Hit his head in the air.

Zoggot:

When you are surrounded by two tentacles, destroy one and turn back standing. This will block the attack of other tentacle. You should destroy all tentacles before you move forward.

Granny Summercamp:

Hit him when he try to crash you on his boom. It's not hard compared to other bosses.

Princess Vicious:

Walk to her melee range, and instead of attacking just jump. Behind her back, walk forward a bit then turn around to hit her back.

Phantom Clone:

Use heavy attack at every chances. Easier then you may thought.

Hedgehog from Hell:

Jump and dodge his rolling attack, land near its tail to hit it. If it spilled some spines look at the ground, avoid the spines and jump to dodge rolling attack simutanously.

Duke of Hell:

Kill his minions to get max rage. Then look at the ground to dodge his star (the boss is clever he know the meaning of locus, you have to dodge that carefully). Stay under the wall until he stop firebreathing. Jump in front of him and use special (max rage needed). You will clash sword with the Duke. Win the clash, then jump up to hit his head when the Duke is stunned.

After you beat the Duke you can go back to Barbarian Stronghold to battle in survival mode. If you killed enough enemies you will unlock the secret cheat level.

I dont know if the game ends here, but I have yet to find out The Secret of Steel...

Good luck.

Posted Jun 19, '09 at 9:25pm

TharosTheDragon

TharosTheDragon

212 posts

I never needed max rage when using my strong attack on the Duke.

Posted Jun 20, '09 at 10:29am

CerealkillerX

CerealkillerX

248 posts

no, you dont, just just need to go into a contest with him, fairly easy, just give him a strong blow... and hop´n´chop

Posted Jun 24, '09 at 10:13am

nozo_ito

nozo_ito

274 posts

Well, did anyone managed 200+ kill in survival mode?

The barbarian lab only requires 125, but where is the Secret of Steel?

Posted Jun 25, '09 at 8:08pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

3,038 posts

Thanks for the duke.

Posted Jun 26, '09 at 6:54am

hehehe000

hehehe000

2 posts

Thanks a lot! I hate Princess Vicious!

Posted Jun 26, '09 at 6:59am

Ayr001

Ayr001

1 post

Before i read this walktrough, it was very very difficult to kill duke of hell

Posted Jun 10, '12 at 6:09am

DukeOfHell

DukeOfHell

1 post

Watch out for contest on Duke! If you lost the contest, you stunned and Duke kill you in one attack! In hacked too!

Reply to Barbarian Onslaught The Secret of Steel BOSS TIPS

You must be logged in to post a reply!