ForumsGame WalkthroughsBarbarian Onslaught The Secret of Steel BOSS TIPS

7 12853
nozo_ito
nozo_ito
266 posts
Farmer

Dam Guardian:

Stand in his front. When he raise his club run to his rear, turn back and jump. You'll land on top of his club. Turn back to face him immediately. When he withdraw his club you will being sent flying. Hit his head in the air.

Zoggot:

When you are surrounded by two tentacles, destroy one and turn back standing. This will block the attack of other tentacle. You should destroy all tentacles before you move forward.

Granny Summercamp:

Hit him when he try to crash you on his boom. It's not hard compared to other bosses.

Princess Vicious:

Walk to her melee range, and instead of attacking just jump. Behind her back, walk forward a bit then turn around to hit her back.

Phantom Clone:

Use heavy attack at every chances. Easier then you may thought.

Hedgehog from Hell:

Jump and dodge his rolling attack, land near its tail to hit it. If it spilled some spines look at the ground, avoid the spines and jump to dodge rolling attack simutanously.

Duke of Hell:

Kill his minions to get max rage. Then look at the ground to dodge his star (the boss is clever he know the meaning of locus, you have to dodge that carefully). Stay under the wall until he stop firebreathing. Jump in front of him and use special (max rage needed). You will clash sword with the Duke. Win the clash, then jump up to hit his head when the Duke is stunned.

After you beat the Duke you can go back to Barbarian Stronghold to battle in survival mode. If you killed enough enemies you will unlock the secret cheat level.

I dont know if the game ends here, but I have yet to find out The Secret of Steel...

Good luck.

• 7 Replies
TharosTheDragon
TharosTheDragon
202 posts
Farmer

I never needed max rage when using my strong attack on the Duke.

CerealkillerX
CerealkillerX
237 posts
Nomad

no, you dont, just just need to go into a contest with him, fairly easy, just give him a strong blow... and hop´n´chop

nozo_ito
nozo_ito
266 posts
Farmer

Well, did anyone managed 200+ kill in survival mode?

The barbarian lab only requires 125, but where is the Secret of Steel?

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Thanks for the duke.

hehehe000
hehehe000
2 posts
Peasant

Thanks a lot! I hate Princess Vicious!

Ayr001
Ayr001
1 posts
Nomad

Before i read this walktrough, it was very very difficult to kill duke of hell

DukeOfHell
DukeOfHell
1 posts
Nomad

Watch out for contest on Duke! If you lost the contest, you stunned and Duke kill you in one attack! In hacked too!

Showing 1-7 of 7