ForumsSupport ForumSpam-proof Armor!!!

51 10696
Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

certain people like to spam on the message board and is irritating other players... so let's wear "spam-proof armors" to prevent people from spamming all over.

• 51 Replies
Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

This topic is getting pretty spammy...
I don't think flagging spammers is a good idea.
Flagging is basically reserved for really offending or rude comments/posts.
if you flagged all spam, then there would be a lot of flagged comments and it would be impossible to check them all and thus we would'nt be able to delete all of them.
i think warning a moderator and giving him the links is a way better idea, as we'll react more quickly and it wouldn't lead to problems such as those raised by flagging too much...

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Yea Raptor I come here all the time just don`t always post since I am quite busy with games.Anyway flagging is probably not the best way of reporting posts so may I suggest a "Report posts" sticky.

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

Well then if we also have to provide a link to the flagged comment...how to make a link to report it anyway?

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

No you don't have to provide a link when you flag a comment. When you click on the red flag in order to flag somebody, that post/comment will be send to a sort of list to the Admins or Mods. Then they'll look through the list and delete everything that was spam and keep everything that wasn't.

AzaJeffery
AzaJeffery
42 posts
Nomad

The best idea is if the comments were resticted to more than so many words. Then we don't need crappy armor.

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

Restriction of words... i dont think it is a good idea coz some times we have good comments that are long then we cant write coz of restriction

and other times we want to write a lot of suggestion in one comment in order not to spam then we cant.

Showing 46-51 of 51