ForumsSupport ForumSpam-proof Armor!!!

51 10691
Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

certain people like to spam on the message board and is irritating other players... so let's wear "spam-proof armors" to prevent people from spamming all over.

• 51 Replies
turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

i think some people just get a profile to spam or something...because people who have 0 armor points are still rated like 12,000 out of 54,000...whats that about? spammers need to be banned..then the mods wont have to work so hard xD

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well they are rated that high because those other 42,000 people have no armor points either. I guess some people just make accounts for the heck of it.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

I think that moderators should be able to delete accounts if a spammer gets to out of control. This would help control ArmorGames better.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well banning is pretty much the same thing ~

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

Yeah you do got a good point there but I would think after awhile a ban would go away wouldnt it most do dont they?

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Actually they don't. Some bans even keep you away from the site let alone going on a profile. I'm not 100% sure, but I think i'm right.

lamas_own
lamas_own
103 posts
Nomad

maby they get a few warnings also tho?

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

people that spam should be warned lolz

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Switch is right. Some spammers somehow weasle their way into more chances though...

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Yup thats true.... Oh and people we gotta take care of this befor It turns into NEWGROUNDS!!!! I mean dose anyone else think that the staff got tired of cleaning up the waste in newgrounds. It's run by spammers and hackers!!! Besides I don't have an acount tbut i have seen the threads and the messages.

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

yeah newgrounds was great...until it got invaded!!! keep armor games spam-proof

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Ya that would be perfect. A spam-free site. I hope to someday help in the fight if I ever become a mod.

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

Well I'm thanking everyone for been actively involved in the conversation and leaving many good comments. Now, the mods had announced that they will be taking action and will go round to check for spammers' messages and delete them. Everyone make sure to have a look at it adn make sure you know what is the correct way of commenting because some comments we left are actually spams... so make sure you don;t just throw in a "Grat game!" as a comment because that is spamming... So, we can help the mods out by not spamming. Thank you guys if you don't spam because Armorgames will be a better place for all of us to enjoy without any spamming.

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

I was brought to mind that some people are spamming for AP throught adding more friends and leaving spams like "hi", "add me", "u rock" and so on. This a very good way of getting AP of cause but unfortunately it is against the rules. So if anyone's profile is jammed with greetings like that you may wish to delete them away to cut down their APs(I'm not asking you to sabotage them!)and reduce the amount of spams.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Thanks for telling everyone this, Piggg, but those last to comments could have been put into one. Just think next time. ~

Showing 16-30 of 51