ForumsSupport ForumSpam-proof Armor!!!

51 10695
Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

certain people like to spam on the message board and is irritating other players... so let's wear "spam-proof armors" to prevent people from spamming all over.

• 51 Replies
imcol1
imcol1
29 posts
Nomad

umm spaming can never be stopped bots or normal ppl spam so spam proof armour it will prob be useless

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well like I said before. Blocking people could help against spamming on your page. That won't stop it all, but the mods are trying their best! ~

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Indeed we are, XCoheedX, and if you all want to help us, then try and show the example by posting constructive posts!
If spammers see that a lot of people get merits for nice reviews and see that theis spam is deleted, then they'll try to post good reviews!

Also, remember that spamming on the users boards is forbidden... Most users seem to ignore or forget this... (I'm not aiming at anyone in particular).

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

Yup thanks guys they should really stop spamming. Anyway please flag them if you see any spams or vulgarities and alert the mods. The mods should be able to take care of them like banning them and so on.

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

well, if you have to report someone for spaming, you should have some proof ready

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well mods can usually tell why the comment is flagged. Vulgar language or something like that would be very obvious.

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

Yup the vulgarities will be marked as stars like this ****(I'm not scolding vulgarities!!!)the mods will know immediately that they are disturbing others and they will delete the comment and warn or ban the player who made that comment.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

unless it's spamming, if you just say,
RandomJoe is spamming on the games and writing comments like 'suks' and 'good'(if that's a real user i'm sorry!)then how are they supposed to find all his comments? Some people don't flag them and just tell the Mods, if you didn't flag them, then bring proof, link(s) to probably 2-3 comments he/she's left

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

Well then maybe the reporters can provide a hyperlink to that comment.

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

well flag the spammers!!!!

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

You know Piggg not to be negative but not only do you have no good suggestion to how to stop spamming(which is impossible by the way), but you yourself make a lot of double or triple posts which us considered spamming on its own.If you have something to say, say it in one post.

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

.....sorry because my ideas dont come about at once...they suddenly pop-up and well...

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

nqkoi1 I did not know you still came here, wow. Anyways, flagging them isn't always on someone's mind when they see a spammer, expecially if they're new and don't know what flagging is. That's why I said to bring proof not only to prove a person's a spammer, but also to make it easier since many posts are flagged each day by people who randomly, accidentaly, or for the right reason hit the Flag Button.

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

yeah right coz last time i dun noe wat flaggin is and kept flagging myself....'_""

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Haha that is pretty funny. Well if you flag, and bring a link to a mod, then you will definately have caught him.

Showing 31-45 of 51