ForumsForum GamesCompany RPG

10 1887
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I guess this is an RPG, because we are playing roles in a company game.

In this game I am the CEO, The Company Executive Officer, THE BOSS. Then there are 5 spots and we try to become amazingly rich.

Here are the spots you guys can be.

CEO: jdoggparty
Vice President:
Artwork Designer:
Treasurer:
Secretary:

We can only have one person for each slot. But there are tryouts. You have to prove why you should be in the part.

Ex:

Artwork Designer: Draw a picture thats really good.

Treasurer: Show that your good with money (taxes?)

Secretary: Show your good at writing business reports.

Vice President: Show that you are good at working together.

Here are what you do (kind of already told.)

Vice President: You help the others. You also give me the info that has been given to you.

Artwork Designer: You draw our logos, you draw product sketches, and you write commercials. You show your info to the vice pres.

Secretary: You write reports about how many customers we get. You also answer the phone calls. You give the info to me.

Treasurer: You write reports about how much money we make. You also make the prices for products. Bring your info to me.

Everyone gives me the info they have. I have to approve it.

So if you want to join just say so in forum and post why you should.

• 10 Replies
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Vice President please? Btw how am I going to show that I can work well with others? I guess most of my friends here see me as a friendly guy :S

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Well Vice you don't really have to so you can be vice since you were first.

CEO: jdoggparty
Vice President: Gregbyte
Artwork Designer:
Treasurer:
Secretary:

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

Treasurer or Secretary which ever thing I can proove or you can pick.

Secretary; Here's my buisness report (We're an army compeny (sortove)Enjoy!)- We have to save the president from asassination.The asassanators are armed with the best armor ever envented.There will be 11 soldiers and 1 cammander/captin.Some have rifles, some have 2 pistles 1 has a buzzuka and there are 4 archers.The captin has nothing.Everyone has 1 grenade and one knife. The presidents gaurds can only hold them back for a while so we need 15-20 men all with good wepons and great armor.
We also need grenades and knives with a cammander. Please Help!!

~!TJMATT!~

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

You haven't really covered financial costs in your 'report' so you can't really go for Treasurer. Here are my criticsms and positives for the application (for the CEO).

Criticisements
-Archers?
-Spelling
-Captain, the most important man on the team, is unarmed.
-As a report, it should cover how a mission/deal was carried out.
-Armour? Kevlar Vests

Positives:
-Well equipped and ready for danger
-Covers short and long term effects and possibilities

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I don't think your grammar is good enough for secretary, but answer these few questions.

How much would you sell an average cell phone for?

How much would the plan cost per month?

If someone bought the phone, and kept the plan for 1 and a half years, how much money would we make (according to your prices)?

If I think you answer these good then you can be treasurer

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

jdoggparty,
If someone is to be treasurer, we have to think about profits etc. So shouldn't it also include questions like, How much profit would you seek in selling a phone?

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

How much would you sell an average cell phone for? 150$

How much would the plan cost per month? 10$

If someone bought the phone, and kept the plan for 1 and a half years, how much money would we make? 330$

O.K. the questions ansered

~!TJMATT!~

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Well gregbyte the first question is kind of like that isn't it.

Anyway that is a very cheap plan webkinzlover. The average phone plan is usually $40-50.

I'm not really sure if you could make it there either, but I need to ask gregbyte.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I'm not really sure if you could make it there either,

I'm sorry what? The calculations are all correct, plan is a bit cheap but price is slightly overpriced. (I'm in England so I don't know how the money works out fully)
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I never said I'm pretty sure you won't make it, I said im not sure if you will. So I guess he will be treasurer. THe plan is pretty cheap though, but other than that it was good.

STAFF

CEO: Jdoggparty
Vice: Gregybyte
Artwork Designer: (open)
Secretary: (open)
Treasurer: Webkinzlover7654

Showing 1-10 of 10