ForumsForum GamesRPG Unlimited

2 1961
pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

Bored, so I decided to create my own RPG that is run by the people who play it. If anyone is interested, please comment on this forum game.

• 2 Replies
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Please describe the game. What are we supposed to do?

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

Ok. Story: "You had once been a popular servant to a king in a land far away many years ago. After making a joke about him in public, you are exiled to an island away from the land. Now, you have to think of a way to get out of prison and kill the king for exiling you."

Basically, you can make up your own weapons and armor, and I'll make some up of my own. You can add on to the story line of it. There can be more than one player at once. There is mana and health, obviously.

Weapons: Can be shortswords, longswords, battle axes, or any weapon of your choice
Armor: I made up- Hyperian armor, Bone armor, Hydrogenic armor
Magic: Spells I made up- Blaze, Frosty, Lighting, Earthquake
Classes: Soldier, Knight, Mage, Healer, Veteran

Name:
Mana: 100/100 (changes depending on how much you use, increases if you level up)
Health: 100/100 (changes depending on what you're hit with, increases if you level up)
Class:

So. That's it. You can do whatever you want to do if you decided to play it. You can make up whatever you want as long as it ends in going back to kill that king.

Showing 1-2 of 2