ForumsGame WalkthroughsUse Boxmen Walkthrough

51 116545
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

I have noticed that a lot of people are having trouble with this game and I don't think anyone has created this walkthrough yet... This is my first walkthrough, so don't be too harsh if I made any mistakes.

Level 1: This one is self-explanatory, just jump off the starting platform to the next and again for the one with the cube/smiley face.

Level 2: Step on top of the button, and make a stationary boxman. Then go touch the cube.

Level 3: Jump of the starting platform and you make a boxman just right after you pass the midway point.

Level 4: Walk towards the switch, and when you get right underneath the higher platform, make a boxman. The moving boxman should flip the switch and give access to the cube.

Level 5: Go to the platform with the switch and make a stationary boxman just left of the switch. Then walk to the right and make a moving boxman. Walk to the top and get the cube!

Level 6: First, make a stationary boxman just right of the generator. Then, make a moving boxman between the wall and the previous boxman. Jump onto the now-moving platform and wait till you reach the top.

Level 7: Make a crouching boxman at the right-most point of the backwards G platform. Go to the left-most point, and make a boxman that is going towards the crouching one. Get to the cube before the wall is closed.

This is going to be PART 1. I will be making PART 2 later.

• 51 Replies
Showing 76-75 of 51