Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Ineracteble armatars

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 12:27pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

What if on your page you had like a 3d armatar,you could change his clothes and give him a weapon,but all armour games realeted i mean.And like you could duel other players and he could lvl up,not a big mmorpg,just going to pages and fighting with your friends,Godd idea?

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 3:41pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

As I have said before, that is not a bad idea...

But that takes a helluva lot of code. And time. And potentially money.

I could maybe see the interactable armatars if it ended up not looking cheesey. Like those things you see in adds. Winkies or something? You know what I mean.

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 4:07pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

I agree 100% on that, Devoidless. A very interesting idea, but I think it is a fantastic idea. It would add more variety in the armatars. Too bad this would be very hard to do, but I would not give up on this idea!

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 4:09pm

zorvaz

zorvaz

218 posts

Hmmm Thats sounds pretty cool but if it ever happened i dont know if the duelling would follow. Or maybe if you went into battle your points were like weapons say like 100 points to fire blast (but u didnt lose any) and if u won u got like 10 points or sumthing

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 4:27pm

AzaJeffery

AzaJeffery

44 posts

I like the sounds of that. 1 problem is though that armortars would lose their simplicity. I like the way the system works.

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 4:30pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,369 posts

Ya this would be a great idea but the dualing thing would IMO wreck the armuters and all of that would be vary hard to do. :D~ I like the idea thought, to smaller extent.

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 4:45pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

Yup GaNgStA is rite. The customizing would work but not the fighting part

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 4:59pm

JMV

JMV

67 posts

I think that the game could actually work, with a bit of work. But simple 3D armatars wouldn't be bad at all.

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 12:20pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

Thanks for your opinion guys

Reply to Ineracteble armatars

You must be logged in to post a reply!