ForumsSupport ForumIneracteble armatars

8 2236
Spartan
Spartan
2,843 posts

What if on your page you had like a 3d armatar,you could change his clothes and give him a weapon,but all armour games realeted i mean.And like you could duel other players and he could lvl up,not a big mmorpg,just going to pages and fighting with your friends,Godd idea?

• 8 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,723 posts

As I have said before, that is not a bad idea...

But that takes a helluva lot of code. And time. And potentially money.

I could maybe see the interactable armatars if it ended up not looking cheesey. Like those things you see in adds. Winkies or something? You know what I mean.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
954 posts

I agree 100% on that, Devoidless. A very interesting idea, but I think it is a fantastic idea. It would add more variety in the armatars. Too bad this would be very hard to do, but I would not give up on this idea!

zorvaz
zorvaz
205 posts

Hmmm Thats sounds pretty cool but if it ever happened i dont know if the duelling would follow. Or maybe if you went into battle your points were like weapons say like 100 points to fire blast (but u didnt lose any) and if u won u got like 10 points or sumthing

AzaJeffery
AzaJeffery
43 posts

I like the sounds of that. 1 problem is though that armortars would lose their simplicity. I like the way the system works.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,305 posts

Ya this would be a great idea but the dualing thing would IMO wreck the armuters and all of that would be vary hard to do. ~ I like the idea thought, to smaller extent.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
954 posts

Yup GaNgStA is rite. The customizing would work but not the fighting part

JMV
JMV
64 posts

I think that the game could actually work, with a bit of work. But simple 3D armatars wouldn't be bad at all.

Spartan
Spartan
2,843 posts

Thanks for your opinion guys

Showing 1-8 of 8