ForumsGamesAre we judged if we can be a moderator just because of our age?

8 2932
AzaJeffery
AzaJeffery
42 posts
Nomad

Hi there. I'm reasonabaly new to armor games accounts and i have just gotten used to the system, however, i have good experiance on forums ETC.
I feel that many people that are just, and if not more helpful than the moderators are not chosen because of their age. I do not wish to cause problems in this well looked after community and i would not liked to be banned for expressing my opinion. I am sure you understand my feelings and that i am only suggesting ideas. Thanks and i will look firward to hearing from you all, especiall moderators.

P.S. Please feel free to post me an answer on my account message board.

• 8 Replies
zorvaz
zorvaz
202 posts
Nomad

we probably are thats why the moderators are over 20 or 18 whatever it is. because you wouldnt really want a 13 year old moderator because not mature enough or something like that

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

This si not the right place for posting these kind of questions.
I would post it in the Support and suggestion section, or in the Tavern.
Thanks for creating a new one in one of those.

Blockhead
Blockhead
110 posts
Nomad

Probably, but your thread is in the wrong section.

AzaJeffery
AzaJeffery
42 posts
Nomad

You see i am 13 and mature enough to ask the question. I am intelligent and i feel somewhat ignored because of my age.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

As they said, this is in the wrong place.

All moderators are hand picked by the admins. With age comes the maturity to handle all the different situations that comes with being a mod.

If you want the honest truth, seeing that you just posted this in the wrong place and basically complaining about the mods is not a good way to start.

dmccoy25
dmccoy25
66 posts
Nomad

Age shouldn't really matter, just if you have enough experience, are mature enough, and know what you're talking about.

jrvc92
jrvc92
14 posts
Nomad

We can all agree that Chronological age doesn't equal Biological Age, but the downfall of that is the younger the person the higher chance the person would be immature.

malcom
malcom
46 posts
Jester

i agreee that chronological age doesnt equal biological age but i dont think that the chance of a younger person being immature is greater than than the chane of an older person being immature

Showing 1-8 of 8