ForumsForum GamesZombie Apocalypse Now

2 1590
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE NOW

http://www.bdh.net/resources/0000/0944/zombie-gallery_28_blog.jpg

This is a zombie survival game. You must survive as many days and nights as possible. You start out with a pistol and a simple house. You can buy more defenses for your house and can buy new weapons. Your currency is you Armor Points, so the more you have the more you can buy.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Rules: You can choose a name and a description for your character. You have a set of stats which can be raised by killing zombies and doing intense training. Here are your starting stats:

Speed:5
Strength:5
Agility:5
Endurance:5
Intelligence:5

These stats can all be raised by killing zombies and earning experience. When you have earned enough experience you will be able to raise one of your stats by 1. Different zombies award you with different amounts of XP depending on their overall difficulty to defeat. To earn level up and improve one of your stats you must get 20 XP.

To buy weapons leave a comment stating your desired weapon (there will be a list of the weapons.) While the cost of the weapon will not be deducted from your actual points your in game money/points that you have will be deducted. Basically, the money you start out with is the number of points you have and it gets lower as you purchase weapons and upgrades for your house.

You can form groups with other players. The maximum number in a group is 5. You must earn certain experience levels to be able to acquire a member of your group.

You are accountable for all of your stats, money, and the days and nights you have survived. I will not be keeping track of these things for you. Please be respectful and have integrity by not drastically changing the number of points you have or something like that. In essence, DON"T CHEAT! I will also need some players who are willing to help run this game by helping to provide zombie encounters, as well as a day and night cycle and things like that. I will explain all of these things to the future moderators. These people (moderators, but only for this game and not for all of AG) will not be able to play.

Health is another important thing. Every time you are hit, you lose a bit of health. If you lose all of your health you die. This will be explained more when the game starts.

If you die, it's game over. You can create another character and start over, but you cannot use your previous character. Also, the game will officially start once we have ten players. I will not be playing but rather "surveying" and making sure that all runs smoothly.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Story: In 2012, a deadly strain of a virus was unleashed in Washington D.C. Without a cure, the virus quickly escalated into a worldwide pandemic, killing all it could spread to. However, some were transformed into zombie like creatures while a very small portion remained as sole survivors. You are one of them, tasked with surviving as long as possible. Defend your house, kill hoards of zombies, and maybe even develop a cure. The fight for survival begins now...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Character Sheet: You character sheet must look like this.

Character Name: Insert Name
Character Description: Insert Description
Current Currency: Insert your current number of points
Current XP: N/A

Stats
Speed:5
Strength:5
Agility:5
Endurance:5
Intelligence:5

Current Weapons: Pistol
Survivor Group Members: Insert the names of your survivor group members (you start out with 0)
Starting Health: 10
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
NOTE: The game cannot officially begin until 10 players join. Contact me on my profile for more information.

• 2 Replies
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

i apologize if this is difficult to understand or not in depth enough this is my first forum game.

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

ATTENTION!: this game has been cancelled. no one will be able to play. someone please get a moderator to lock this thread or delete it.

Showing 1-2 of 2