ForumsForum Gamesthe rise

6 1470
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

a dictatorial government known as the ONe has risen to power. all who oppose its rule will be killed. you are a survivor of the cataclysmic devastation caused by the ONe. survive and choose your own destiny in a world of violence.

name:
description:
starting health:10
preferred weapon:
supplies: don't fill this in until you have supplies

five players only. i will present challenges to the players that must be overcome to progress in the story. your decision will determine the way the challenge affects you. i will allow you to shape your own destiny. join the bio-mechanical ranks of the ONe, give rise to rebellion against them, or choose another destiny. when all five players have joined it will begin. there is an ending. when and "if" we come to the ending i will show you your decisions, your history, and your affect on the world. if all goes well, there may be a sequel. leave a comment via my messenger if you have questions.

awaiting five more players to join...

• 6 Replies
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

I would join, but I bet I stop being active tomorrow, I go through phases

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

bug virus you can join if you like. just create a character sheet and your in.

deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

Tip:give players options like perks or classes. If you add those me and other people will join. It justs seems a little vague to me of what I'm supposed to do.

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

okay i'm gonna add stats and other things. to all who want to join add these to your character sheet.

starting stats are:
speed:5
strength:5
agility:5
endurance:5
intelligence:5

there are two different destinies to choose from. join the ONe and take control of the world, or start rebellion against it to try and destroy it. perks and things will be made once you have chosen your destiny. i may make more destinies available soon.

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

does anyone want to join?

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

okay this game is cancelled too. no one can play it.

Showing 1-6 of 6