Forums

ForumsProgramming Forum

What is a good FLASH game making software? that is free?

Posted Jan 4, '12 at 10:48pm

playdiune

playdiune

1 post

Think one of best is Flash Jigsaw Producer

I have made some on http://www.jogosdochaves.org

Posted Jan 19, '12 at 11:49am

mightybob

mightybob

369 posts

adobe flash is the only way to go!
you need to pay a bit for it though.
armor games only accepts .swf files... a file that only adobe flash can export.
if you just want to have some fun, try unity 3d, it's free but AG won't accept games from it

Posted Feb 16, '12 at 1:13am

krisnaisawesome

krisnaisawesome

16 posts

I know i free program. It is called stencylworks. You can google it to find the download link...

Posted Feb 17, '12 at 11:04pm

Annihalation

Annihalation

491 posts

If you want to make quality flash games, it won't be worth the time or effort unless you have Adobe Flash CS4 or CS5. If you're a student, you can get a discount from their website I believe.

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 1:47pm

Goodbuddy

Goodbuddy

2 posts

umm this [url=http://www.senocular.com/flash/tutorials/as3withmxmlc/] link when you download it come up whith a .bat file and they are dangerous trust me they can mess up your computer it might not be bad most .bat files are i clicked on extracted it and looked at the code it seems bad so stay away frome it.

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 1:49pm

Goodbuddy

Goodbuddy

2 posts

umm this [url]www.senocular.com/flash/tutorials/as3withmxmlc/[/url] link when you download it come up whith a .bat file and they are dangerous trust me they can mess up your computer it might not be bad most .bat files are i clicked on extracted it and looked at the code it seems bad so stay away frome it.

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 2:20pm

KentyBK

KentyBK

557 posts

it come up whith a .bat file and they are dangerous trust me they can mess up your computer it might not be bad most .bat files are i clicked on extracted it and looked at the code it seems bad so stay away frome it.

You're wrong. There's nothing inherently dangerous about bat files themselves.
The bat files in that particular download also aren't malicious.

Posted Dec 28, '13 at 12:18am

penthos

penthos

2 posts

uh hey everyone.... If you ever cared to read around on this very site you are all obviously members of... You would have noticed that armorgames.com gives the information about a program which is free to download called STENCYL. Several games on this site have been made and then become popular with Stencyl. If you have the desire to make your own games, and can follow a manual.... I'm sure you could pick this program up and run with it. It even has an in-program sharing option. You like the models of a game? DOWNLOAD THEM! REMAKE IT! Slap it on the web from the program when done. It even has the ability to help market your game in several ways. So yes, adobe has an amazing flash design program. If you are working on making an entire website for your treasure trove of flash games and what not.... Sure. Pick up adobe's graphic design package. OR! Just make a freaking flash game... Which is all the frick anyone asked when they started this post anyhow....

Reply to What is a good FLASH game making software? that is free?

You must be logged in to post a reply!