ForumsForum GamesWorld War 3

7 2294
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

WWIII has begun! take control of a desired nation or country, build up an army, and attempt to take control of the world!

how it works: you start out with a set number of money. as the leader of a dictatorial government, you have full control of your country and its army. it takes money to build up an army, but money can be earned through creating propaganda that appeals to the people. propaganda will allow for donations and taxes that, if i decide are good and legitimate, will give you more money. you will also gain money by taking control of countries and continents alike. you can also gain money by mining for oil, which can only be done once every day.

the goal is to take control of the world by building up a very large army, allying with other nations, or purchasing enough ICBM missiles to blast other continents to hell and back! it takes money to recruit an army, especially a large one, so spend wisely! there will need to be 7 people, each one taking control of one of the 7 continents. every continent starts out equal, but depending on how you play, some continents may gain advantages faster than others.

each continent has a set number of health of 1,500. when that number is reduced to zero the continent is either destroyed or taken over (in essence the owner of that continent loses.)

so here are some suggestions:
-mine for oil every day you play. i will make sure that you get a reasonable price out of it but it may be more or less than the day before.
-only attack other countries if you have a stronger and larger army.
defeat can mean serious consequences for your continent.
-don't just save up for ICBM missiles. if you don't spend money on an army, you may be invaded and wiped out!

here's what you do to play:
-if your going to invade a continent, you must declare war with the one who has control over it.
-tell me if you want to mine for oil or create propaganda. you must create some sort of thing to advertise using your propaganda. it can be as simple as "donate to the government of (whatever continent you have) and you will be ensured victory!"
-you can purchase and train large amounts of soldiers to build up your army.
-you must tell an enemy continent that you are going to fire ICBM missiles at them.

the continent that takes control over all of the other continents wins world war 3 and claims world domination!

Buy Menu:

Military Base: (small) $10,000: can train 100 soldiers (medium) $20,000: can train 150 soldiers (large) $30,000: can train 200 soldiers. you can train 100 to 200 soldiers in a an actual 7 day week.
the larger the military base the more soldiers you can train and the more vehicles you can have.

Cost to invade continent: $5,000
the reason for the price is for military equipment and vehicles that can take your soldiers to the continent. Does 50 damage to continent.

Bomb Continent: $10,000
price is for purchasing planes and bombs to bomb another continent. Does 100 damage to continent. Requires medium sized military base to bomb a country.

ICBM missiles: 1,000,000 per silo. It takes about ten missiles to destroy a country. Each missile does 150 damage.

To start the game:

here is your character sheet:

continent: (must be an existing continent)
starting money: 10,000
current health: 1,500
Size of current army: it starts at 0 ( when you have an army add up the total number of soldiers trained by your military bases. remember it takes a weak to train all of the soldiers you recruit to a specific base.)
currently at war with: input the country/countries you are currently at war with. 0 at start.

• 7 Replies
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

http://www.webresourcesdepot.com/wp-content/uploads/image/free-world-map.gif

here is a map of the world. awaiting seven more players.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

A really big bomb blows up from the core of earth.
GAME OVER.

TRY AGAIN?
Yes / No

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

that isn't how you play smart one. next time, don't even bother commenting if your gonna be an ass hole about it.

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

*sigh* no one ever wants to play any of my games.

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

I take control of the United Pacific islands. These were started after I was a successful multi media business man you purposely caused a crash in the economy that would benefit me making me a mega billionaire, then I convene with a group of other mega billionaires to propse the starting of a new nation in the pacific. From this island nation we power billions into the sciences and start building high tech missiles and weaponry. Then secretly we start a government funded terrorist group which is sent into unstable countries well equipped by us with common weaponry. We support them with types of weaponry that will largely effect these nations, such as nuclear bombs, and as the government is set to collapse we send in public military force and have it seem we stop the terrorists, and from there we institute Constitutions and make the unstable country into a developing country. From here we use this to basically take control of many countries and have it seem as allies to the superpowers of the world. Then we would secretly launch satellites with lasers on them in the guise of research satellites, and we come out as an aggressive nation. Wit the use of these satellites we can easily control the flow of nuclear missiles and hold the other countries at a stand point with our territories and main countries at their throats where we can use nukes, but they can't.

I think I won.

ESE_BU113T
ESE_BU113T
31 posts
Nomad

huh

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Hell yeah... Your games aren't really what people in the forum games find very interesting Valkyrie.

Showing 1-7 of 7