ForumsGame WalkthroughsHow to Raise a Dragon

54 56562
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I realise it already has a walkthrough, but that's only to end the game.

So here is how you get all the behaviors, breathes, and titles.
Titles - There are 4.
Behaviors - There are 5 (odd number, eh?).
Breathes - There are 4.

**BREATHS**
Now then, let's start with breathes, as those are the first you obtain.
Breathe None - Go to the rightmost part of the castle, you will see a well of sorts. Jump down it, and go to the far left. There will be a hole, jump through it. Then go through the hole in the floor, and go rightmost. You now have no breathe.

Breathe Fire - Eat these 4 items: The fireplace under the cage you came in, the lamp at the rightmost side of the castle (*note* not inside the well, in the tower), on the top, the candle in the baby room (2 rooms under the wizard), and the torch in the well (you can jump back up).

Breathe Heal - Eat the blue mushrooms in the sewer (entered through the well), the health vile next to the candle, a sack of... blue stuff in the rightmost tower (mid floor), and the health vile directly under the wizard's room.

Breathe Plant - The plant thing directly above the cage room, bottom leftmost corner of the castle, there is a small plant, in the rightwards passageway there is a tree, and the room above the dining hall yields another plant. Eat those and you're set.

**BEHAVIORS**
Fiery - Needs Fire Breathe - Torch EVERYTHING, and sit on either the building for a tyrant, or sit on the rightmost area for a scourge.

Necromantic - Needs Heal Breathe - resurrect things! Either by squashing humans and healing them, or ... well that's just about it. Sit on the building for tyrant or the rightmost area for scourge.

Rampaging - Can Be Used By Any - Eat everything in your path. EVERYTHING. Then sit on the building in order to get tyrant, or in the rightmost area scourge.

Reclusive - Can Be Used By Any - Simply not kill anything. Sit on the building to be a guardian and sit on the rightmost area to be a watcher. **note, I think this is the only way to get the watcher**

Wild - Needs Plant Breathe - Plant EVERYTHING. and do it with fuuuun! XD. Or at least most, but I plant breathed everything for good measure. Then sit on the building for a guardian, or the rightmost area for a watcher/scourge.

**TITLES**
Guardian - Can Be Used By Any - Simply not kill anything and sit on the building.

Tyrant - beat the crap out of everyone and then sit on the building.

Watcher - I think that you can only do this with reclusive nature but I'm not sure. So then, just not kill and go to the rightmost area.

Scourge - Kill all you want, burninate all you want, just go to the rightmost corner.

• 54 Replies
shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

How about the endings?

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Nice walkthrough, but does this game even need one? I beat it in like 5 minutes. Thanks for posting the many different breathes and behaviors though. :]

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

How about the endings?
I can't remember the titles, but:

Befriending - Pick up gold and give it to a guardian, or pick up flower and give it to a watcher.

Service - Pick up gold and give it to a tyrant. (My scourges keeps rejecting my friendship/service proposals. :&lt

Dragon slaying - Pick up bow, walk up to dragon and shoot it multiple times (click C repeatedly). Is tough to do on a fiery scourge, because it burninates your butt off pretty quickly.

Fallen hero - Die. Either walk up to an evilminded dragon and stand there looking dumb while it kills you, or take a single shot or two at a good dragon and then let it eat you.
shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

You forgot one Zophia.

Stalemate - I think it will only happen if you have been hit twice by the dragon and you kill him then stand near him and he will deal his final blow to you. So you both just die.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I got a stalemate once. You have to kill the dragon and have it chomp at you with its dieing breath.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Oh cool, I didn't randomly get that one, and didn't think about the possibility. *goes to try*

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

well, endings aren't unlockable and I was stuck on the other 2 titles, so I found them and I wanted to show the other people who didn't realise that there were 4 titles.

Erith
Erith
1 posts
Nomad

I got a behavior called fertile, think i got it with the growth breath and only using it on the crop fields.

dragonman4994
dragonman4994
81 posts
Nomad

There should be achievments in the game showing all the different things you got...that would be nice.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I got a behavior called fertile, think i got it with the growth breath and only using it on the crop fields.
Oh cool~

Actually I think you get that if you avoid breathing on the houses with the plant breath, and remember to breathe on the crop fields. I hit a few trees with the breath but still got fertile, so it doesn't have to be extremely precise~
daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I accidentally hit one house when using the plant breath and still got fertile.

TharosTheDragon
TharosTheDragon
202 posts
Farmer

I believe the flower applies to the wild or fertile behaviors, and the gold applies to all other behaviors.

But heck, I didn't realize those were crop fields until just now. I always thought they were stacks of logs.

You can become a necromantic guardian or watcher if you only heal the people who are already dead. You can also be a wild guardian/watcher or even fiery. It all depends on whether you use your powers on humans or not.

MoonlitSilver
MoonlitSilver
1 posts
Nomad

I got fertile while breathing on the forest and the crops (and the gallows ). So I think the main thing is to just avoid the houses and get the crops.

agoodname
agoodname
36 posts
Nomad

I Have not played the game...is it even worth playing.

SparK02
SparK02
2 posts
Nomad

i found 6 behaviurs
4 breathes
4 titles

isn't there a wind breath? i think that's what is lefting

about the endings
they vary who did survive and where the dragon were sattled
soo...
there are 8 if you count the last breath kills.

Showing 1-15 of 54