ForumsSupport ForumPoint deleting MUST READ MODERATORS ALL

4 2485
sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Ok a good exemple is firetail_madness,as you can see he keeps loosing his points because of a nerd who wants to be first in a god chink site,ITS JUST A SITE COME ON!
As i can see point deleting is must be because of flagging a comment,i think.
And im pretty shure that when we flag something it dosent get moderated,it get point loss AUTOMATICLY,as i can see and tested,so i would suggest that moderators moderate de point loosing program since im tired of god chink nerds who think they are king because they delete points!Cheesh,again with firetail_madness(sorry man,your the best example(sorry again LOL)
He should be at least Wood king by now,should he!?
Thanks for reading,hope some peaple agrees with me!

• 4 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well, there's two things wrong with this statement. First, I'm pretty sure that all the flagged comments either go through the Admin's or Mod's already, and secondly, They wouldn't get deleted if they weren't considered spam.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Comments are not deleted when they are flagged, they go through a review process first.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Sintrum,

1. I didn't understand half what you wrote.
2. This topic is spam and using lewd language like you just have is against the site rules.
3. Flagged comments are evaluated.
4. Firetail keeps losing points because we are cleaning out every bit of spam. This includes game comments like:

"This games sucks"

or

"Great game!"

5. Will be continued on your profile.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Hmm,ok,thanks peaple,i was just frustrated for a bit,now its ok ,thanks for the omg fast replies too!Ok we can lock this now

Showing 1-4 of 4