Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Community and points

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 8:07pm

sintrum

sintrum

236 posts

Hi,my recent post was very bad,i did not notice i broke several rules,owell,now im wondering maybe we could increase the points we do in posting post or threads?
Like there is already a spam proof of 5 post per minute or something,but why 1 point?I think if the community could got bigger if we added more points/post/thread i would think 5 each?

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 8:12pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

5!! That's way too much for anything that simple, and this would just bring so much more spam to the forums, which I really don't want.

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 8:13pm

sintrum

sintrum

236 posts

Hmm i see what you mean,maybe 3 each?

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 8:16pm

Carlie

Carlie

7,222 posts

Knight

3 would still bring about the same amount of problems.

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 8:18pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

I think it's actually fine, just the way it is now. If anything were to change then I say make comments and forum posts worth the same, 2 each, but like I just said, I think everything about the points is pretty much perfect.

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 8:19pm

sintrum

sintrum

236 posts

Ok,maybe 1 is alright,i still hate 1 point tho,i think instead of arguing il go back for some massive point collecting! :P

rj28

rj28

158 posts

i agree people will start double posting,spamming etc.i think one is good.

Raistlin847

Raistlin847

291 posts

i don't know, points, I think, are supposed to take awhile to collect(just guessing)

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 8:27pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,346 posts

Knight

Raistlin, you are right!

Since we are on this subject, I think the points for the forums are fine. I think all profile comments should be reduced to 0 and a limit on the number of times you can post on a game. There are only so many times you can review it.

Posted Mar 25, '08 at 8:29pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

I couldn't agree anymore with you Asherlee, but since you're a Mod, can't you already make this a reality? Or, does it still take time to do?

Reply to Community and points

You must be logged in to post a reply!