ForumsSupport ForumCommunity and points

13 3614
sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Hi,my recent post was very bad,i did not notice i broke several rules,owell,now im wondering maybe we could increase the points we do in posting post or threads?
Like there is already a spam proof of 5 post per minute or something,but why 1 point?I think if the community could got bigger if we added more points/post/thread i would think 5 each?

• 13 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

5!! That's way too much for anything that simple, and this would just bring so much more spam to the forums, which I really don't want.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Hmm i see what you mean,maybe 3 each?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

3 would still bring about the same amount of problems.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I think it's actually fine, just the way it is now. If anything were to change then I say make comments and forum posts worth the same, 2 each, but like I just said, I think everything about the points is pretty much perfect.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Ok,maybe 1 is alright,i still hate 1 point tho,i think instead of arguing il go back for some massive point collecting! :P

rj28
rj28
153 posts
Nomad

i agree people will start double posting,spamming etc.i think one is good.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

i don't know, points, I think, are supposed to take awhile to collect(just guessing)

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Raistlin, you are right!

Since we are on this subject, I think the points for the forums are fine. I think all profile comments should be reduced to 0 and a limit on the number of times you can post on a game. There are only so many times you can review it.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I couldn't agree anymore with you Asherlee, but since you're a Mod, can't you already make this a reality? Or, does it still take time to do?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

The mods don't have admin abilities. We just request stuff just like everyone else. I'm sure the guys know about this though and are working on it. Beautiful thing about this new site is all of us are contributing to making the site better with all our ideas.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

just ask asherlee, she has all the answers =D

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I like to make it appear that way, at least...

MUHAHAHA!

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

lol, mods know all lol

Showing 1-13 of 13