ForumsSupport Forumthe rules

4 2182
antipiff
antipiff
54 posts

it seems to me that as i look at the blogs here and comments that the rules are being broken constantly. im not a mod or an admin i just though people could use a reminder on what the rules are. and yes i did just take this from the link above the comment section of games.
Commenting Rules & Regulations
Please Read the Commenting Rules before Posting!

The commenting section is a place to give feedback or start conversation about a game on the site. We ask that you put some thought into your posts, and that you follow the commenting guidelines. Failure to comply with these rules may result in a ban from commenting or the entire site, as well as removal of posts and points!

- No flaming, badgering, spamming, or trolling.

- No discussion of piracy or illegal material, or linking to these illegal activities.

- Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature.

- Do not post for the sake of points... your posts will be removed if we see you posting multiple 5-7 word posts just for points.

- Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban.

- Do not post links to lewd or offensive content. Keep everything Safe for Work.

- Do not post any personal information about you or anyone else. We don't want to know your street address.

- Do not post advertising or referral links.

- No excessive swearing or language.

- Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.

If you have any questions or would like to contact a moderator, please email john [at] armorgames.com.

• 4 Replies
steevo15
steevo15
1,657 posts

well, that is the reason the mods posted the sticky topic

Spartan
Spartan
2,930 posts

ya lol search before you post

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
92 posts

so wats this thing all about>??????????

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,333 posts

I didn't think that this was necessary because the rules and guidlines are located in the upper corner of the forums.

Showing 1-4 of 4