ForumsForum GamesA Whatever-You-Make-It RPG by Jess

39 4437
jezz
offline
jezz
3,347 posts
2,420

Sorry Sorry Sorry, I'm just so bored!
This RPG is... its more.. medieval.
And anything can happen I guess.
But you're on an island.
Just a little place.
And you have stats:

Name: (put your madeup name here and put your username in brackets next to it)
Rank/Job: Peasant/None
Level 1
Health: 50/50
Attack: 1
Points: 0
Money: 0
Weapon: None (Can only hold one weapon at a time)
Items: (Choose two from below)
Skills: None

Note: Points are what you need to get skills. You gain skills rather like you gain skills on GemCraft.

Items (Choose two to start out with)
A dagger (+2Atk)
A spear (+2Atk)
A bow and two arrows (+2Atk)
A shield (Parrys attacks somewhat)
An orange egg
A grey egg

You start out in a small village with a village hall, a few shops, a church, a small hospital, a small vets and a few playing fields.
I'm accepting three players, thanks!

  • 39 Replies
Maverick4
offline
Maverick4
6,815 posts
1,030

Name: James [Mav]
Rank/Job: Peasant/None
Level 1
Health: 50/50
Attack: 1
Points: 0
Money: 0
Items: Bow and Arrow, Orange Egg
Weapon: None
Skills: None

SonnyNerd
offline
SonnyNerd
637 posts
60

Name: Paw [Sonny]
Rank/Job: Peasant/None
Level 1
Health: 50/50
Attack: 3
Points: 0
Money: 0
Weapon: Spear
Items: Grey Egg
Skills: None

LOL?!

jezz
offline
jezz
3,347 posts
2,420

Yeeaahh. Wow. Signups already?

Mav, could you change your stats just slightly?
You know, so your weapon is a Bow and Arrow and you have 3 Attack.
Thanks

LOL?!
Uhm..

Paw (Sonny)
You're sitting in your little cottage. You don't own much. Just your cottage, a small garden and a few homegrown vegetables. You've also been given a strange egg just yesterday. You don't know what to do with it. It's sitting on your table. You would take it out with you but its too big to fit in your pockets.
You feel its high time to make a name for yourself. You've heard talk from the North about many brave men forming alliances. There are groups of knights all over the island. They're all after something apparantly.
They've performed many searches and gone on many quests to explore more of the island. They've braved caves and high mountains. Dungeons and deep seas. Now you would like to join them.
You get up to go out.
Where do you go?
-The Town Hall
-The Hospital
-The shops
-The Church
-The Vets
-The Playing Fields

James (Mav)
You're sitting in your little cottage. You don't own much. Just your cottage, a small garden and a few homegrown vegetables. You've also been given a strange egg just yesterday. You don't know what to do with it. It's sitting on your table. You would take it out with you but its too big to fit in your pockets.
You feel its high time to make a name for yourself. You've heard talk from the North about many brave men forming alliances. There are groups of knights all over the island. They're all after something apparantly.
They've performed many searches and gone on many quests to explore more of the island. They've braved caves and high mountains. Dungeons and deep seas. Now you would like to join them.
You get up to go out.
Where do you go?
-The Town Hall
-The Hospital
-The shops
-The Church
-The Vets
-The Playing Fields

Sorry, I was lazy so I pretty much c/p'd it.
Burnt
offline
Burnt
663 posts
40

Name: SA60 [Alex]
Rank/Job: Peasant/None
Level 1
Health: 50/50
Attack: 1
Points: 0
Money: 0
Items: Orange Egg
Weapon: Dagger (Atk+2)
Skills: None

Maverick4
offline
Maverick4
6,815 posts
1,030

Name: James [Mav]
Rank/Job: Peasant/None
Level 1
Health: 50/50
Attack: 3
Points: 0
Money: 0
Items: Bow and Arrow, Orange Egg
Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Skills: None

oops! sorry

ima gonna go to the church

jezz
offline
jezz
3,347 posts
2,420

SA60 (Burnt)
You're sitting in your little cottage. You don't own much. Just your cottage, a small garden and a few homegrown vegetables. You've also been given a strange egg just yesterday. You don't know what to do with it. It's sitting on your table. You would take it out with you but its too big to fit in your pockets.
You feel its high time to make a name for yourself. You've heard talk from the North about many brave men forming alliances. There are groups of knights all over the island. They're all after something apparantly.
They've performed many searches and gone on many quests to explore more of the island. They've braved caves and high mountains. Dungeons and deep seas. Now you would like to join them.
You get up to go out.
Where do you go?
-The Town Hall
-The Hospital
-The shops
-The Church
-The Vets
-The Playing Fields

James (Mav)
You dash over to the church and walk amongst the pews. You chose to sit a while in the 3rd row. After 10 minutes of thinking to yourself, Father Riley walks out from the door behind the alter. He glides over and sits next to you.
"What brought you here?" he asks.

Reply

Maverick4
offline
Maverick4
6,815 posts
1,030

Name: James [Mav]
Rank/Job: Peasant/None
Level 1
Health: 50/50
Attack: 3
Points: 0
Money: 0
Items: Bow and Arrow, Orange Egg
Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Skills: None

*mention leaving the village*
---
wow, an rpg wher you actually have to THINK! this is gonna be better than the sonny style engine like i do

SonnyNerd
offline
SonnyNerd
637 posts
60

Name: Paw [Sonny]
Rank/Job: Peasant/None
Level 1
Health: 50/50
Attack: 3
Points: 0
Money: 0
Weapon: Spear
Items: Grey Egg
Skills: None

-The Church

jezz
offline
jezz
3,347 posts
2,420

James (Mav)
"Ahh, so you'd like a change of scenery?"
You nod.
"So what compells you to leave little Direshire*?" he enquires.
You explain about the tales from the North. How you'd like to make a name for yourself.
"Ahhh. And I hear you recently aquired an egg?"
You nod again.
"Well. I think it would be in your best interests to stay away from strangers and odd trades. Who knows what that egg could be!"
You tell him you don't think it will do no harm. He sighs.
"Well if you'd like it to survive, you might want to keep it warm. But i'd suggest you get rid of it."
You tell him you'll think about it.
So now what do you do?
-Go back home to the egg
-The Town Hall
-The Hospital
-The Shops
-The Vets
-The Playing Fields

*I apologise for the lame names I come up with :P

This might be my last post for the night. I need to sleep. I will continue tomorrow though.

Maverick4
offline
Maverick4
6,815 posts
1,030

Name: James [Mav]
Rank/Job: Peasant/None
Level 1
Health: 50/50
Attack: 3
Points: 0
Money: 0
Items: Bow and Arrow, Orange Egg
Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Skills: None

Go back home to the egg, make a small 'nest' o ashes in the fireplace, place the egg in the 'nest' and make a small, but hot, fire around the egg.

g'night

jezz
offline
jezz
3,347 posts
2,420

Awww, why'd you both go to the church?
I'm extremely sorry but i'm giving you the same scenario as Mav got.

Paw (Sonny)
You dash over to the church and walk amongst the pews. You chose to sit a while in the 3rd row. After 10 minutes of thinking to yourself, Father Raymond walks out from the door behind the alter. He glides over and sits next to you.
"What brought you here?" he asks.

(No. You don't live in the same village. Doesn't mean you can't meet up later, however.)

SonnyNerd
offline
SonnyNerd
637 posts
60

Name: Paw [Sonny]
Rank/Job: Peasant/None
Level 1
Health: 50/50
Attack: 3
Points: 0
Money: 0
Weapon: Spear
Items: Grey Egg
Skills: None

"TO KILL YOU! I HATE GOD,PRIESTS AND MONKS!"

Draw my spear and stab him!! "Muahahahah! SATAN ROCKS"

(That's just my char not in RL)

Burnt
offline
Burnt
663 posts
40

Name: SA60 [Alex]
Rank/Job: Peasant/None
Level 1
Health: 50/50
Attack: 1
Points: 0
Money: 0
Items: Orange Egg
Weapon: Dagger (Atk+2)
Skills: None
---------------------------------------------------------------------
-Town hall
Paw, I would naturally tell you u have issues, but I'm not a fan of God either, so... yes, you have issues XD

jezz
offline
jezz
3,347 posts
2,420

James (Mav)
You go home and make a fire. It's getting dark, you notice. You leave the fire going for a good 3 hours. When there's nothing but a pile of ashes, you put the egg in the middle of the glowing embers.
You leave it a few minutes. It starts turning red. Perhaps you shouldn't have put it in the fire?
It glows a bright burning red and suddenly, CRACK.
A huge gash forms down the hard shell and the two halves split open abruptly.
A small bird hops out of the boiling shell, coughing and spluttering.
It's a baby Peregrine Falcon!

http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/917/60004932.JPG

(Sorry the image is so big)

Add these stats under yours:

Name: (Pick one)
Species: Peregrine Falcon
Speciality: Speed
Attack: 1
Skills: -


This bird could prove to be very special. How many birds do you know that hatch at boiling point?

Now what do you do/where do you go?
-same options as before

jezz
offline
jezz
3,347 posts
2,420

Paw (Sonny)
You shout "TO KILL YOU! I HATE GOD,PRIESTS AND MONKS!"
The Priest's jaw drops. He frowns and says "Well my son, I suggest you leave my church. You are a bad man. This is a House of God and I pray you do not defile it!"

You smirk and reach for your spear hanging beneath your clothes. You lunge at the Priest, but Father Raymond is already sprinting out the back door of the building.
Do you go after him?
Or do you go somewhere else?

Showing 1-15 of 39