267 posts
Nomad

Which do you guys think is better?

• 20 Replies
comeherewuss
comeherewuss
1 posts
Nomad

I think guitar hero is better because the songs are more current and metallica pwns rock band you have to pay to play metallica

armagheddonman
armagheddonman
158 posts
Nomad

I think guitar hero is better but rockband has a wider selection of instruments

jrvc92
jrvc92
14 posts
Nomad

guitar hero hands down

Greendingbat
Greendingbat
10 posts
Nomad

did you guys know that the guy who created GH1 left that company, and went and made RB? Kinda interesting, but i like GH3 the best

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah, that's very interesting. Especially because now Rockband and Guitar Hero are competeing. Oh, and my pick will go to Rockband because it's a different way to play and it's always funner playing with your friends.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

i like Guitar Hero cause I haven't even played Rock Band, i know there's a lot of cool things in it, but it's just too much money for me to buy XD

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

rock band pwns. Although guitar hero has a few better songs, i still like rock band more

Bhudha
Bhudha
2 posts
Nomad

guitar hero is way better

filiru2pny
filiru2pny
5 posts
Nomad

its gotta be rock band. guitar hero is getting boring.

afroman
afroman
78 posts
Nomad

i like rockband more im pretty sure there are more recent songs(at least some of them) which i hate sometimes and love sometimes i really dont think that it matters as long as the song is good i dont like the goth songs on either of them but i think rockband is better mostly because it has 2 more instruments than guitar hero and (normally) a WAY less ugly singer (normally) and i also like that u can make custom characters in rockband instead of those ugly built in characters (cept Xavier Stone of course) another bad point to rockband is that its easier (with guitar atleast) but i believe its just that the rockband guitar is better (its much more comfortable and easier on the right thumb)

afrohorse13
afrohorse13
9 posts
Nomad

gh!

salmaan1996
salmaan1996
59 posts
Nomad

gh3 all the way!!! awsome songs and great gameplay not to easy or to hard and then u look at rok band... ive herd many complaints about the guitar is harder to play... hmmm and the price is way over so go gh3!!!!

Jacker
Jacker
22 posts
Nomad

rock band !

Gorks4
Gorks4
14 posts
Nomad

Guitar Hero!!

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

rock band!!!! the buttons on guitar hero r wierd...but the strum bar on the guitar in rockband is wierd...rockband has more songs and more instruments and more things to choose for ur character

Showing 1-15 of 20