ForumsGame Walkthroughs---Phage Wars 2 FULL STATS---

13 11703
Zerlock1124
Zerlock1124
93 posts
Nomad

Okay, so you finished Phage Wars 2, and inevitably, the question has popped into your head:

Is there a way to fill all of your stat bars all of the way?

Yes, there is.

Really?

Yes. All you need is 10 agiY, 10 repN, and 10 leeB.

Um...I thought you only got one of each gene in-game...

Yes, but there is a way around that.

First, you need to unlock all of the available spaces to sequence genes. I'm not sure if you have to complete the game or not, but I did this after finishing the game.

Secondly, aquire the genes you need (agiY, repN, leeB). If you didn't hack the game or something, you should already have these.

Next, refresh the page. The game should start up from where you left off. If you have already completed the game, do one experiment and receive the email, then continue. Play the bottom-most limb of Culutre (light) to get repN. The top-most of dark Culture will give you agiY. leeB can be received by playing the 2nd from the bottom of Photophillic.

Go to sequence. You'l notice that the agiY, repN, and leeB genes have duplicated. The game doesn't save the genes you have already received, so after refreshing the page, you can play the game over and get duplicates of all of the genes. Isn't that great?

So, get ten of each. Put all of the agiY in, then 5 of the repN. Place all of the leeB, then the remaining repN. It fits perfectly, so unfortunatly, the only color you can make the cell is white. Your stats should be all the way filled.

Anyway, that's there for anyone who was curious. I don't know if this was intended or a glitch, but have fun with it.

• 13 Replies
Zerlock1124
Zerlock1124
93 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double post, but I just realized that you can also use the jacK gene and dupe that 5 times for the same effect.

mike18wood
mike18wood
4 posts
Nomad

where does one get the jacK gene?

Osmar38
Osmar38
180 posts
Blacksmith

ive never played that game, but i will do it right now

BlackSonne
BlackSonne
86 posts
Nomad

Nice, I also discovered this the second time I played it.

Good post, It'll be useful to all. I recommend to play this game all people, 100% enjoyable and great.

Zerlock1124
Zerlock1124
93 posts
Nomad

mike- you can get the jacK gene by playing the bottom-most level of Metazoa (live). You don't get it if you finish the game with that level (hence the reason I had to double post).

xgeogander
xgeogander
193 posts
Nomad

Nice, i will play that game now.

KhimaeraUK
KhimaeraUK
24 posts
Nomad

The game's easy enough without this glitch, but it's been well found out Mr Bughunter :P Great game, enjoy it folks.

zippy9z2
zippy9z2
125 posts
Nomad

after i beat the game i didnt want to play any more.

zippy9z2
zippy9z2
125 posts
Nomad

i just mean i didnt want to do the same levels 10 times each

Sebi
Sebi
662 posts
Nomad

after i beat the game i didnt want to play any more.

Thats true the game was awesome to play but I dont need this stuff after I have compoleted the game!!!
OrangeCrush7
OrangeCrush7
28 posts
Nomad

thanks thats really helpful

smittyvanbob
smittyvanbob
1 posts
Peasant

i just got 5 jacks

PhageWarsMasters
PhageWarsMasters