Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

---Phage Wars 2 FULL STATS---

Posted Jun 30, '09 at 11:56pm

Zerlock1124

Zerlock1124

58 posts

Okay, so you finished Phage Wars 2, and inevitably, the question has popped into your head:

Is there a way to fill all of your stat bars all of the way?

Yes, there is.

Really?

Yes. All you need is 10 agiY, 10 repN, and 10 leeB.

Um...I thought you only got one of each gene in-game...

Yes, but there is a way around that.

First, you need to unlock all of the available spaces to sequence genes. I'm not sure if you have to complete the game or not, but I did this after finishing the game.

Secondly, aquire the genes you need (agiY, repN, leeB). If you didn't hack the game or something, you should already have these.

Next, refresh the page. The game should start up from where you left off. If you have already completed the game, do one experiment and receive the email, then continue. Play the bottom-most limb of Culutre (light) to get repN. The top-most of dark Culture will give you agiY. leeB can be received by playing the 2nd from the bottom of Photophillic.

Go to sequence. You'l notice that the agiY, repN, and leeB genes have duplicated. The game doesn't save the genes you have already received, so after refreshing the page, you can play the game over and get duplicates of all of the genes. Isn't that great?

So, get ten of each. Put all of the agiY in, then 5 of the repN. Place all of the leeB, then the remaining repN. It fits perfectly, so unfortunatly, the only color you can make the cell is white. Your stats should be all the way filled.

Anyway, that's there for anyone who was curious. I don't know if this was intended or a glitch, but have fun with it.

Posted Jul 1, '09 at 12:04am

Zerlock1124

Zerlock1124

58 posts

Sorry for the double post, but I just realized that you can also use the jacK gene and dupe that 5 times for the same effect.

Posted Jul 1, '09 at 9:07am

mike18wood

mike18wood

4 posts

where does one get the jacK gene?

Posted Jul 1, '09 at 11:10am

Osmar38

Osmar38

180 posts

ive never played that game, but i will do it right now

Posted Jul 1, '09 at 12:40pm

BlackSonne

BlackSonne

76 posts

Nice, I also discovered this the second time I played it.

Good post, It'll be useful to all. I recommend to play this game all people, 100% enjoyable and great.

Posted Jul 1, '09 at 1:23pm

Zerlock1124

Zerlock1124

58 posts

mike- you can get the jacK gene by playing the bottom-most level of Metazoa (live). You don't get it if you finish the game with that level (hence the reason I had to double post).

Posted Jul 4, '09 at 7:49pm

xgeogander

xgeogander

175 posts

Nice, i will play that game now.

Posted Jul 4, '09 at 9:19pm

KhimaeraUK

KhimaeraUK

23 posts

The game's easy enough without this glitch, but it's been well found out Mr Bughunter :P Great game, enjoy it folks.

Posted Jul 4, '09 at 10:51pm

zippy9z2

zippy9z2

117 posts

after i beat the game i didnt want to play any more.

Posted Jul 4, '09 at 10:53pm

zippy9z2

zippy9z2

117 posts

i just mean i didnt want to do the same levels 10 times each

Reply to ---Phage Wars 2 FULL STATS---

You must be logged in to post a reply!