ForumsThe TavernEver noticed how....

55 9026
Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

You can tell who the spammers and flamers will be just by their names? It seems like on every site I join, they have names that you can't pronounce and have a couple x's in front. The people with normal names though (Normal, like Green12324...wait, that's awesome. Not normal.) anyway, the people with normal names usually are...well...normal. Ever noticed that?

• 55 Replies
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I'm saying like multiple x's.

Me too but I was a bit bored of posting xxxxxx, so I just posted one x which was equal to many. x's=xxxxx.
p.s. I get a bit carried away when I see an x, cause of so many years studying math.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I think my name is rather weird <.<
If I added any numbers, that would make my account look like spammer.

But seriously, I've met people with weird usernames that are actually quite friendly. And how do you know that a person with a very simple username isn't a spammer?

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Well RaptorExx wasn't a spammer when he came on. I don't agree with you at all.

Yakooza99K
Yakooza99K
588 posts
Nomad

GeorgeWBush
Barackbeard
BarackHObama
Aussinizi
ChristianPatriot

^None of these trolls have any x's in front of their name >.>

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

^None of these trolls have any x's in front of their name >.>

I'm not saying that all trolls do, but it seems like if someone has x's in front they're more likely to spam, troll, w/e.
mottanthony14
mottanthony14
84 posts
Nomad

spams like start fights at this site

jumanjaz
jumanjaz
245 posts
Nomad

spams like start fights at this site

yes,I agree.they like to make spam and want some thread to be lock.
surfthenet
surfthenet
703 posts
Nomad

The best counterattack for spammers:

1. Just ignore them, they will be 'crazy' if they provoke others and no one responds. They will got bored soon.

2. Try to talk a bit, they usually aggressive and think that they are the only one smart and have the right argument.

3. When you are in depress condition, you are tend to spam or angry. But think about spamming in the long run, other user's don't deserve to 'feel' our condition. If you are depressed, get some fresh air, ask a friend, hang out or sleep. That's it.

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

I don't start fights man. I'm cool.

gunner87
gunner87
121 posts
Nomad

I think it's true because on XBL, kids with those kinds of names are usually D bags and i just mute them. what would putting xxxxxxxxgunner8785987957349 do for me? i don't understand the "x" thing

Armourknight
Armourknight
1,028 posts
Nomad

I know this guy called spammer, whos account GOT spammed!

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

What category do I go into Green? The Normal one, The immature one, or the Insane guy who cybers mod profiles?

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

I don't think that is a viable method really...Although it sometime works, there is a much better way of checking.

Take the comments, subtract their games rated, and if they have many fewer pages of comments on their profile than the amount sent out, I consider them a spammer.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

or the Insane guy who cybers mod profiles?

Cenere isn't a moderator!

People with 420 in their names are spammerz.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Ever notice when you fart so loud your back cracks?

Showing 16-30 of 55