ForumsSupport ForumArmour games cards

10 2987
Spartan
Spartan
2,843 posts

Could thier be a system where you get cards based off the games we have,like they would be charcters in games you plyed and they all have diffrent attacks.And then if someone could make a game and then you can put all your cards into that and batlle other armourgames?I know this would take a long time but replys?

• 10 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,066 posts

Like actual physical cards? Like magic?

Spartan
Spartan
2,843 posts

Ya depeniding what charcter it would be i guess,

Carlie
Carlie
6,925 posts

Are you referring to the type of card system that Kongregate has? Where when you play games you get cards if you beat them?

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,737 posts

That is exactly what I was going to say. Darn you being all thinky and stuff.

I do not even want to think about how long that would take to do. And not even sure how it would work actually. Kongregate.com's is still in beta.

If it was done here, it would need to be figured out how to get new cards to start off with, figure out how to keep somone going if the did really badly and kept losing cards, make it so that some people could get unique cards, etc..

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,066 posts

I think someone will have to explain this to me, because I don't fully understand what the cards would do.

Carlie
Carlie
6,925 posts

Yea, the Kongregate cards have been out forever, and the game STILL isn't developed. It would take forever to get such a game going on here. Plus, it would be way too similar to other sites.

@Asherlee, you would collect cards by beating games and such, and then you use them to play against other users. Kind of like Magic cards or something, but on the internet.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,737 posts

It would just be..like Magic cards I think. Just a game kind of thing where you play against other members. If you lose, you lose a card and vis vera. Atleast, that is my understanding,

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,737 posts

Pfft..what ever Carlie. Sure, just beat me to the post and say exactly the same thing as me. Gee, thanks. :P

Spartan
Spartan
2,843 posts

something like that but diffrent itsa hard to explain carlie

Carlie
Carlie
6,925 posts

Haha Devoidless ;-P I can read your mind!!!

eddie, if we did something like that, I think it would be too similar to Kongregate.

Showing 1-10 of 10