Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Armour games cards

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 12:25pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,866 posts

Could thier be a system where you get cards based off  the games we have,like they would be charcters in games you plyed and they all have diffrent attacks.And then if someone could make a game and then you can put all your cards into that and batlle other armourgames?I know this would take a long time but replys?

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 12:28pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,189 posts

Knight

Like actual physical cards? Like magic?

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 12:50pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,866 posts

Ya depeniding what charcter it would be i guess,

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 1:49pm

Carlie

Carlie

6,915 posts

Knight

Are you referring to the type of card system that Kongregate has? Where when you play games you get cards if you beat them?

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 1:54pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

That is exactly what I was going to say. Darn you being all thinky and stuff.

I do not even want to think about how long that would take to do. And not even sure how it would work actually. Kongregate.com's is still in beta.

If it was done here, it would need to be figured out how to get new cards to start off with, figure out how to keep somone going if the did really badly and kept losing cards, make it so that some people could get unique cards, etc..

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 1:56pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,189 posts

Knight

I think someone will have to explain this to me, because I don't fully understand what the cards would do.

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 2:02pm

Carlie

Carlie

6,915 posts

Knight

Yea, the Kongregate cards have been out forever, and the game STILL isn't developed. It would take forever to get such a game going on here. Plus, it would be way too similar to other sites.

@Asherlee, you would collect cards by beating games and such, and then you use them to play against other users. Kind of like Magic cards or something, but on the internet.

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 2:02pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

It would just be..like Magic cards I think. Just a game kind of thing where you play against other members. If you lose, you lose a card and vis vera. Atleast, that is my understanding,

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 2:04pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

Pfft..what ever Carlie. Sure, just beat me to the post and say exactly the same thing as me. Gee, thanks. :P

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 2:05pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,866 posts

something like that but diffrent itsa hard to explain carlie

Reply to Armour games cards

You must be logged in to post a reply!