ForumsGames[necro] Warfare 1917 vs 1944

69 27473
Floridajoe03
Floridajoe03
8 posts
Nomad

Which one do you guys like better? Please give me your opinion. I/m stuck in the middle as to which one I like better.

• 69 Replies
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I like more 1917, cause I find it simpler, more amusing and challenging. The second I think that has things that aren't needed like the bazookas and I don't like also the three deployment lines. So it's not bad, but isn't good as warfare 1917.

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

I really think they are even, and you all don't understand how ridiculous the bazooka guys are against cover since they have actually ore range than every except for the sniper

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

warfare 1944 are more challenging, but warfare 1917 is more simple
warfare 1944 have two mode to play on, but warfare 1917 only have one
I havent finished warfare 1944, so i dont know much about it, but it all about what kind of game you like.

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

What are you talking about both 1944 and 17 had two modes

moknin
moknin
2 posts
Nomad

more better feeling and historical accuracy

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

I like them both equally. ConArtists really outdid himself with both of these games so I can't decide. For me it's a tie.

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

There both great games. I would say Warfare 1944 since it's a lot more challenging than 1917. I can't even beat AI on hardened in any maps, yet in Warfare 1917 it's extremely easy to win on Hard. In 1944 you actually have to pay attention to the game, cause there is flanking and other stuff, like how you lose troops faster, and you have resource points, overall I'd say 1944.

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

I had more fun with warfare 1917, but 1944 was incredible too! I guess you guys were expecting 1944 to be more, and thats what i expected. It was more difficult and comlex, but 1944 is still an amazing game.
i would give warfare 1917 a: 9.7
Warfare 1944 a: 9.5

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

i could not play warfare 1944 coz a traven add comes popping up and i cannot see anything!

That's... hilarious
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

I prefer 1917. Usually, the second one is better but for these series, its not...

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

I don't see why everyone doesn't like this game. I mean it is awesome, and is much better that the first. Yes the first is more simple but the second one is so good I don't even care. The bazzoka class is rediculous against infantry and has a decent range., and I love that class. I like it more because it has more depth and I can't see why someone wouldn't like it.

armiller2015
armiller2015
10 posts
Nomad

I like them both alot. I like 1917 a little more however. IT is simpler and is harder, and 1944 has a few to many things making it sort of complicated. They are both excellent games and are both very fun!

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I think I like Warfare 1944 a little bit better, but both of them are awesome!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I like 1917 a lot more. It's a lot simpler, plus there were a lot more tactics you could use as resources was not a problem. Also, in the 1944 version, I didn't like the multiple lines that you could send units out with, it just makes the game all the more confusing.

Beast27
Beast27
12 posts
Nomad

i think if i could beat warfare 1944 i could make a clear discision. 1944 if easily more challenging while in 1917 is simpler. i like both games

Showing 1-15 of 69