ForumsGamesFF7: Crisis Core

11 4083
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Alright, so the game finally came out yesterday! After almost half a year of waiting. Darn Japan and getting all the good games first...*grumble*

But anyways! Did anyone else out there get it? Or want to get it? Or discuss parts you do not understand? Because I am up for all of that.

In case you did not notice, I am kinda sorta in love a little bit.

• 11 Replies
Bloodseeker
Bloodseeker
33 posts
Nomad

I got this game for PSP english version!! And i play it!! GREAT GAME , that's all i can say!! Everything is perfect , but it awesome very very very long!! I played like 6 hours and i completed 5%-6% of the game !!

bonkers4bonkers
bonkers4bonkers
20 posts
Nomad

I think it needs work. the real time battle system makes it way too easy

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

i want to play it so bad but don't got the money

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

i agree with bonkers. yea it is way two easy!

narutofan19
narutofan19
50 posts
Nomad

It looks pretty cool. I might pick it up when I beat Patapon. Has anybody seen the FFVII movie. That was hardcore!

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

lol final fantasy is dead to me waaaaayyyyy to many games >.<

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

It's the best psp game so far. It has awesome graphics and gameplay. It's now one of my favorite final fantasy games and no DS game will ever look as good as it.

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

good game.

Aidanwars
Aidanwars
29 posts
Nomad

To me compared to the original ff7 is way better, this one was way to easy to me i was disappointed

Bloodseeker
Bloodseeker
33 posts
Nomad

Mm don't think that is too easy , the game is very long and not very easy!! You can die easily!! The game i think is like 60 hours of gameplay or 40 , don't know but it's very long.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

If people think it is too easy, there is a Harder mode you can choose when you start a new game.

The game only gets a little too easy, I admit, if you make some killer Materia in-game. For more of a challenge, just use the standard Materia. I made Dark Thungaga, and I destry everything. Which is nice, because it gives you the real sense of being a SOLDIER 1st Class. Infact, Zack really is second only to Sephiroth.

Showing 1-11 of 11