ForumsWEPRillegal immagrants

28 6479
xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

it is a really big topic what do youhave to say about it.

• 28 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Dude...get a spell check. Mozilla Firefox has one built into their browser.

Uhmm...so illegal immigrants...

*thinks*

I think to reduce the influx of the illegal ones, which typically are Mexican, they should set up a program and make it more friendly in order to get a citizenship. This is American and isn't everyone supposed to be welcome?

Many middle, white class Americans claim they are taking jobs, but you know what? They work their butts off for little pay and that's sad to me. They should have more rights. A union or something...

The only reason they cross that border is they see a better life, I say if American would put more effort into helping them and placing them somewhere and less on blocking them out it wouldn't be such an issue.

SPowerQ
SPowerQ
43 posts
Nomad

Devoidless will comment about how its spelled wrong in the title and so will asherlee. but i think that if your country in the March 3, 2008 New YOrker magazine there is an article of how we treat illegal immigrants. A man from iran Majid Yourdkhani allowed a freind to photocopy pages from the Satanic Verses. his freind was arrested and they came looking for Majid.

He fled to canada with his family and lived there for several years. when they went back, because they thought it was safe majids wife got her hands cut off as a warning.

they flew back to canada but thier plane was doverted so they ended up in Puerto Rico. the customs notice that their passports and such where fraud and where sent to a detention center.

at the detention center Majid was not allowed to see his children and the children were not educated or had any toys. the wife had no mdeical help with her hands infections. they where finally given asylum to canada after6 months in the center.

if canada hadn't given them asylum they would have been sent back to iran and killed.

this is one of the many flaws we have with our governments system.

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

thanks asherlee.
this is america you are rightthey should set up a program or something.

SPowerQ
SPowerQ
43 posts
Nomad

what did i say she was going to say it.

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

no it was something before you posted

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

now back to the immigrants.

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

immigrants....u mean MEXICAN BASTARDS! for all i care, they should at least pay us by not sending mexicans over the border...cuz as long as we, the strongest nation in the world, are right above them, no one is even gonna think of attacking them unless they want to get massachred by us....

SPowerQ
SPowerQ
43 posts
Nomad

You know if we took over mexico then they wouldn't be immigrants anymore...

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah, but you say that like it's an easy thing to do. You can't just invade another country randomly, well you can, but not for a reason as dumb and not as important as this one.

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

I live in an area that has seen an influx of illegal immigrants. I work in construction and I can state first hand that I have seen prices for jobs go down due to underbidding, while quality has dropped considerably. Who pocketed the difference monetarily? The price of housing didn't go down. Unscrupulous builders who were only concerned about how much money they kept in their pockets.

The United States has a decent system in place for legal immigration. Those who circumvent the system get no sympathy from me.

How to secure the southern border feasibly. Offer several Mexican generals $5,000,000 a year to secure the border. The catch? Take away $100,000 for every illegal immigrant we catch that got across. Illegal immigration via Mexico will come to a screeching halt.

It'd be a lot cheaper and more effective than a fence.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

How about this? Why not help increase Mexico's economic infrastructure so we don't have the need to build a big fence or hire generals?
Our trade agreements through NAFTA have all but disappeared and geographically close economies should be able to flourish off of one another. I would think that the money we spend trying to stop illegal immigration could be used to help stabilize and then bolster Mexico's economy. We would reap the benefits by having Mexican investment in the dollar and we could improve our relations with Mexico.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

See, that is brilliant!

I watched something on Mexican immigrants last night on Nat Geo. It was a good show. A bit sad how many of them die trying to cross the desert, though.

funky_monkey
funky_monkey
87 posts
Nomad

immigrants...what grade are you? 1st?
its immigrants not...immagrants???

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

ok we should bust of border petrol in the EXTREME
America is already in a econicm slump, so why do we need some people stealing are jobs, and sending most of it BACK to mexico. We need all the money we can get!

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

Moegreche, in other words, annex Mexico. Problem solved.

Showing 1-15 of 28