ForumsWEPRillegal immagrants

28 6477
xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

it is a really big topic what do youhave to say about it.

• 28 Replies
xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

i say we should immigrants work a week then when they get paid send them back where they came from.

lamas_own
lamas_own
103 posts
Nomad

i like moegreches sugestion

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Sorry I just had to reply to a comment that said "America is better because we live ontop of you" Now thats just stupid. I mean then Canada would be better then the U.S. because there on top. Evan thought you were not seruiose about it, thats still not a vary ggod point.

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

your right

Hippyonfire
Hippyonfire
34 posts
Nomad

get the pakis and poles out of england

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Besides the stupidity thats been aroused.. :P

Dude, 'Aight, the problem is that 1) Americans are rather too ignorant to see that illegals are just taking the jobs that no one else will get. I'm telling you, our cleaning lady is illegal. Now, if there was a white cleaning lady, I'll bet you she'll ask for 100X more pay and she'll never be employed, either. Thats the problem.

Also, the hard part is is that a country can blow from overpopulation, obviously America isn't but allowing a nice form of super-bombing influx of Illegals might just do the trick, maybe not ruining the country but certainly leaving some jobless. and start racial hate. I say we let the ones here have a nice way to citizenship, yipee. the REST that are planning to jump the border should have a harder way to do it.

Also, the U.S. is beyond stupid. 1) Mexico has Oil, yet the U.S. won't help their government, when they could get good shipments.

2) Were getting these illegals because America is above them, and through the years of killing, winning, and ignoring we've let Mexico fall into the jackpot. Now, all that is left is the fact that there runnning into our country. I say there should be a union for them, like you said, Asherlee. But, After Ronald Reagon uptil now, 7% of workers are in unions. So, its a big problem.

Also, Hippy, there is something wrong with you -.- I'm pakistani, and making someone leave their country is completely wrong. As such, SHUT UP! [Idiots >.>]

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

Illegal immigrants are a drain on the economy. In California, the state government is $9 billion in debt and they spend $10 billion a year on illegals. They get too many benefits from the government and pay little (if any) taxes.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

They do the jobs that yuppy Americans don't want to. Are you telling me that if we didn't have illegal immigrants here, that a bunch of American's would go out and for example, work in the fields? I don't think so. They are not stealing our jobs away, they are doing the jobs that we are too wussy to do.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

In Arizona 2 years ago, the governor signed a bunch of anti-illegal legislation. the illegals left and high school and college kids took their jobs.

Dont give me that crap.

(Yes I have picked strawberries before, and I would do it again.)

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Well perhaps if we had better legislation on allowing people to properly enter the country, we would not have any issues with illegal immigration.

But for now, I have to go eat lunch. I will give you the time to review my global warming posts ;-)

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

We do, and the illegals should get in line like my mom did!
She is an immigrant from the Philippines.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

they are ruining the USA and scamming us out of millions of dollars in almost every way possible

DonkeyKong1383
DonkeyKong1383
47 posts
Nomad

excuse me! cant people just get that it is actually cheaper keeping them here!!!
wouldnt u pay somebody like 50$ instead of like 200$ to say clean ur house! the immigrants would so do it for 50!!! people just dont get. some people spend there life savings to come here and u want to send them back! thats just bull! why do

Showing 16-28 of 28