50 posts
Nomad

i dont now what to get can you guys help mr decide

• 20 Replies
LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

They're like apples and oranges, but if you're looking for something to buy then I would choose xbox live, unless you don't have any good games to play multiplayer with. Then I would choose WOW.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I agree with LordBob, because those are completely different types of things. WOW, is a game, and Xbox Live is a system that you can play in. If I had to choose I would say Xbox Live because even though WOW is really cool, I just think it's too time comsuming for me. Oh, and LordBob I don't think that they are like apples and oranges because both of those are fruits. If we were to compare them to something it would be apples to an apple basket lol.

deac4
deac4
50 posts
Nomad

can i get a little more posting goin on here plz

Sedasys
Sedasys
6 posts
Nomad

I'd say Xbox Live, if you want to play a variety of games. WoW will take over your life, and there are a butt load of private servers that let you play for free, so just use those and download the installer from the website if you want to play WoW.

meeeeee
meeeeee
22 posts
Nomad

i have x box live and its a whole lot better than WoW

Jtwolf22
Jtwolf22
143 posts
Nomad

Xbox live is better you can play call of duty 4 and halo 3 and more

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

I'd have to say Xbox live.

deac4
deac4
50 posts
Nomad

thanks evryone i thougt the choice was pretty obvious xboxlive but i wanted to hear other oppinions thanks.

otherfile2
otherfile2
3 posts
Nomad

ok xbox live is going to be my choice

Arkez
Arkez
41 posts
Nomad

I thought Nick_coolhah's metaphor was more accurate but WoW is more like a BIG Apple. I think they are both good but I think I'd have to say WoW.

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

wow gets really boring really really fast...and its like for people hoo like to sit in a chair all day...xbox live is a limozene with many varietys of games and WoW is a monster truck u no wat i mean? lol wow is cheaper xD but its a monthly pay

funky_monkey
funky_monkey
87 posts
Nomad

lol,comparing xbox live with wow is like comparing awesome cars with...dirty underwear???
ok,nvm.
xbox live fa sho

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

I think WOW is better than xbox live. You'll probably spend more time there than on your xbox.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

xbox live is way better

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

Xbox Live, it's a simple decision!

Showing 1-15 of 20