deac4

deac4

58 posts

i dont now what to get can you guys help mr decide

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 4:31pm

LordBob

LordBob

563 posts

They're like apples and oranges, but if you're looking for something to buy then I would choose xbox live, unless you don't have any good games to play multiplayer with. Then I would choose WOW.

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 5:02pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

I agree with LordBob, because those are completely different types of things. WOW, is a game, and Xbox Live is a system that you can play in. If I had to choose I would say Xbox Live because even though WOW is really cool, I just think it's too time comsuming for me. Oh, and LordBob I don't think that they are like apples and oranges because both of those are fruits. If we were to compare them to something it would be apples to an apple basket lol.

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 5:13pm

deac4

deac4

58 posts

can i get a little more posting goin on here plz

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 5:15pm

Sedasys

Sedasys

6 posts

I'd say Xbox Live, if you want to play a variety of games. WoW will take over your life, and there are a butt load of private servers that let you play for free, so just use those and download the installer from the website if you want to play WoW.

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 5:19pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,928 posts

definately xbox live it has lots of online game and wow is only one game by itsself

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 6:31pm

meeeeee

meeeeee

22 posts

i have x box live and its a whole lot better than WoW

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 6:36pm

Jtwolf22

Jtwolf22

150 posts

Xbox live is better you can play call of duty 4 and halo 3 and more

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 6:39pm

Sharkbate

Sharkbate

437 posts

I'd have to say Xbox live.

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 7:48pm

deac4

deac4

58 posts

thanks evryone i thougt the choice was pretty obvious xboxlive but i wanted to hear other oppinions thanks.

Reply to xbox live vs w.o.w

You must be logged in to post a reply!